Metal Boler Emblems - Reproduction Cast of ... - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 10-23-2011, 01:45 AM   #15

Name: Jude
Trailer: 1973 Honey Boler...
Alberta
I wait with baited breath! Seriously, I'm really looking forward to this. If you hadn't done this, I would have. Thank you.

Old 10-24-2011, 06:53 PM   #16

Name: Kevin
Trailer: Boler
British Columbia
I'd be interested in 1 or 2 of these depending on the price as well. My Boler came without the emblem. I thought about doing something like this as well, but didn't have a template to work with.

Old 10-26-2011, 12:06 PM   #17

Name: Carol
Trailer: 22' Airstream Formerly 16' Scamp
British Columbia
Registry
Kurt when you get these done and if you have any to sell I can put a note up on the Nor-West Glass Egg Facebook site for you. I suspect there are more than a few people here in BC that would be intreasted in these!!

I'm wanting to add helpful info on the Facebooki site for those in BC looking to do updates/repairs.
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:51 PM   #18

Trailer: 1970 Boler
I have actually had for more interested than anticipated. They will go and quickly I suspect as I only ordered a run of 10. I am waiting to get my hands on them and if they are as good as I suspect I will order another run of 10. I am not looking to make $$ on these, just looking to cover what I have invested in a run.

Based on the replies I will contact them and have them hang on to the mold....and aim for another set in December.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:58 PM   #19

Name: Marc
Trailer: 72 boler
British Columbia
Registry
Thanks Kurt.
Old 10-27-2011, 02:59 PM   #20

Name: james
Trailer: Boler 1984
Ontario
When you have some, mention it on www.bolerama.org a lot of members there are also looking for these name plates.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:14 PM   #21

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Kurt, Do NOT shoot the messenger. I'm not trying to cause anyone problems or discomfort, this is for information only and what you chose to do with the info is up to you:

"Dates in this time-line connected with the Boler trademark have all been confirmed at the Canadian Intellectual Property Office site. The Boler trademark is currently active and owned by Jim Pattison Industries. See Registration Number TMA170511"

The quote above is from here: A Boler Trailer Timeline: History and Development of the Boler Ultralight Fiberglass Trailer | Suite101.com
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:39 PM   #22

Thanks....and ya I know and thought of it too. But, Pattison is worth $5.8 billion now and I figure he has left Boler dead for all these years so some emblems for these trailers can't hurt. I figure if I was making big $$ it would attract some attention but its all to 'advertise' the Boler name on our trailers anyway.

If he sues me I'll let you all know
Old 10-27-2011, 09:42 PM   #23

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
And Kurt I hope everything works out perfectly. It appears you have a number of folks interested in what you're trying to provide. If I was Jim Pattison, I'd just consider it great FREE marketing
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 09:50 PM   #24

exactly
Old 10-28-2011, 03:15 PM   #25

Name: Kevin
British Columbia
It seems like Jimmy buys up all the cool vintage Canadiana. He has one of the largest collections of old neon signs from the Vancouver area.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:45 PM   #26

Trailer: 1986 Boler 1300 Voyager
Registry
I would be interested in buying two as well. Shoot us an email if and when they become available.
Old 11-08-2011, 06:48 PM   #27

Name: Tim
Alberta
There are plenty of people selling decals and tshirts etc. So I don't know why this would be any different. And any updates yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
Kurt, Do NOT shoot the messenger. I'm not trying to cause anyone problems or discomfort, this is for information only and what you chose to do with the info is up to you:

"Dates in this time-line connected with the Boler trademark have all been confirmed at the Canadian Intellectual Property Office site. The Boler trademark is currently active and owned by Jim Pattison Industries. See Registration Number TMA170511"

The quote above is from here: A Boler Trailer Timeline: History and Development of the Boler Ultralight Fiberglass Trailer | Suite101.com
Old 11-08-2011, 09:35 PM   #28

Just got the invoice today and there is an expected arrival date of Nov. 18.

I only have 10 coming so I will have to order another run. I am waiting to see the results though before I commit a bunch more cash. I sent them an email to inquire about them doing another run. There has been soo much interest I will likely do a run of 20.

I am anxiously awaiting the results...

Tags
boler