Fantastic are just great, and goes to show you that there are really good American products being made. So after many hours of removing the old tar, I then put in the new fan. Here are a couple of pics before and after, and a list of things that I have done so far.
Mods & Up grades on Horizon: More pics to come.
1. removed old plumbing and put in all new pex pipe
2. removed tar on roof
3. removed old fantastic fan and replaced with new fantastic fan
4. new Goodyear marathon tires
5. new magnet for pass side electric brake
6. put shut off’s on kit faucet, bath faucet, & toilet
7. replaced bad spot in floor by door about 16”x 24”
8. removed old carpet & installed new Traffic-master floor
9. new 20lb propane
10. removed old water heater, installed new with new copper tubing propane
11. removed old body molding over seam, replaced with new body molding
12. installed hot water heater by-pass valve
13. installed winterizing kit
14. Now bath faucet