my decor will be...... - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-07-2006, 05:24 PM   #1

Trailer: 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel Dlx / 2001 Ford Ranger 4x4
I am going to be doing some Pink flamingo decor to my 16... Heres the table cloth....
I cant wait to find some patio lights too! I have ordered shower curtain too.... Hopefully a nice bed quilt I saw on Ebay!
Christi V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 07:28 PM   #2

Trailer: 2000 19 ft (formerly 17 ft) Casita Freedom Deluxe ('Nuestra Casita') / 2000 4WD V8 Tundra
Send a message via Yahoo to Kurt & Ann K.
Atta girl, Christi,
Make it suit your tastes. It's amazing how many people appreciate individuality.
ENJOY!
Kurt & Ann K.
Kurt & Ann K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 08:20 PM   #3

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
nice choice the wife and i decided to go the jimmy buffet style with the margaritaville style
Dan Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 10:44 PM   #4

Trailer: 2002 17 ft Casita Liberty Deluxe
8-Ft. Plastic Flamingo Lights. Includes Ten 4 1/2" Lights. Each Boxed. UL Listed. $4.95 a set.

Search for Pink Flamingo Lights on this website.... http://www.orientaltrading.com/

On the same website do a search for Flamingos .. there are 57 Flamingo items that might interest you.
CarolnJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 12:19 AM   #5

Quote:
8-Ft. Plastic Flamingo Lights. Includes Ten 4 1/2" Lights. Each Boxed. UL Listed. $4.95 a set.

Search for Pink Flamingo Lights on this website.... http://www.orientaltrading.com/

On the same website do a search for Flamingos .. there are 57 Flamingo items that might interest you.
thank you just ordered 4 sets of the flamingo light sets and 1 set of 6 twirling flamingo yard sticks my seasonel site is going to be the talk of the camp ground ...
Old 03-08-2006, 12:26 AM   #6

another great site for lights is cheesy lights ibought a few sets of seasonal lights from them in the past
Old 03-08-2006, 07:04 PM   #7

Trailer: 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel Dlx / 2001 Ford Ranger 4x4

[ATTACH][/ATTACH]
Shower curtain arrived today!! beings its clear i kept the liner behind it.. maybe I will get another color..... I had to cut it down as it was way to wide... I might use the rest of it for the table and see how that might look too....that way i can switch table cloths ...
Christi V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 08:21 PM   #8

Trailer: 2002 17 ft Casita Liberty Deluxe
Quote:
thank you just ordered 4 sets of the flamingo light sets and 1 set of 6 twirling flamingo yard sticks my seasonel site is going to be the talk of the camp ground ...

You are welcome Dan.

Oriental Trading is a neat website to purchase hard to find reasonable and fun items. We used them when I was on PTA at our kids elementary school.

Can you post photos of your fun campsite?
CarolnJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2006, 08:26 PM   #9

Quote:
You are welcome Dan.

Oriental Trading is a neat website to purchase hard to find reasonable and fun items. We used them when I was on PTA at our kids elementary school.

Can you post photos of your fun campsite?
yes i will post pics we start camping after april 1 so i am getting all my things together for the site ...i already have the toilet flower pot washing tub fountain/bird bath the group at the camp ground try to beat each other for the prize of being the cover picture for the new callender...