Actually, they are the inexpensive vinyl roller shades. Got them at Lowes and had them cut to size. I wanted to do the cheap roman shades from Ikea --- but they don't sell them anymore due to a recall because of a death of a child. The roller shades work pretty well. One needs some adjustment - it won't roll up like the others. I mounted them using l[b]attice strip adhered with Gorilla Glue (used duct tape to hold in place while the glue set). Then screwed the brackets onto the wood strip. Painted then caulked the gaps. I do need to figure out how to keep them from jumping out of the bracket while going down the road. I took the trailer out yesterday for a test drive and some of the shades fell down.
A little "tip" I got from a finish carpenter on one of the home remodeling forums -- PL Polyurethane Construction Adhesive -- comes in caulking gun tubes at Home Depot, Lowes, etc.
The stuff is thick enough that it doesn't run down out of the joint and often doesn't even need duct tape or whatever to hold it in place. It also doesn't foam up like Gorilla Glue and doesn't harden up in its container before you get a chance to use is.
I love the stuff! Try it, you might like it!