Don, welcome to FiberglassRV! Interesting find at a Swap Meet too Looks like you're getting a good start on making this lil trailer uniquely your own. Please post more pictures and information as you move along
I'll post more pictures as you suggest, as I progress.
Some of the other things I did was:
1. removed 6" from the table....that really opened up the interior.
2. reinforced the floor w/welded in steel
3. installed the microwave
in the closet along w/2 other shelfs & a electrical
4. added electrical
plugs to the rear of one rear seat for a lamp. Changed the circuit to 30 amp.
5.extended the counter top 30" & will build a shelf under it for dvd/cd player
6. added a tv & phone hook-up plugs to the outside.
7. added LED exterior lites.
8. painted the interior tan & put new formica on the counter top & doors
Don....thanks for your interest!