Last year, I got the new Dexter axle
, electric brakes
and break-a-way switch installed on Orson. While it was in the shop, I had the tongue cut and a new coupler welded back onto it and cable "chains" were installed as well. It than set in the garage for awhile. It's now in a another shop with the side and back windows
pulled out. New jalousie windows
are being made for the side windows
and a new slider will be going into the rear window. The rat fur has been replaced, and it is awaiting the floor carpet to be placed. The leak around the solar panel
was corrected by removing the panal and patching the existing holes. The bunk bed panel and hinge that I got months ago from Pam (thanks Pam) has also been installed and is ready to be used if any of the g-kids want to go with us. Once the road salt is gone, and the weather warms up a bit, I'll take it in for painting
which will match my truck. So if you see me on the road, honk your horn and say "hi". I'll be the one with the "Nan noo" trailer plates.