Finally finished the new floor for the Burro
. I tore out the old carpet (fortunately not attached), and found bare fiberglass underneath. Since it was very uneven, I made a pattern out of heavy paper of the floor and used it to make a subfloor out of 1/4 inch plywood. Screwed down the plywood adjacent to the walls, then installed Allure Ultra. There were a few spots where the planks wouldn't snap together closely for love or money. I found an acrylic filler for laminate repair at Home Depot, and matched it to the Allure. Looks great. Glued plastic moulding around the perimeter, then caulked. I have installed vinyl planks in 2 boats, and after this project never again. I'm not as young anymore, and even though this job was straightforward, it's tough on bad backs and arthritic hands.
Now considering wood veneer skins for the cabinets.