New owners in London, Ontario, excited to get Small Scale 1976 Boler! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Maintenance | Restoration | Modifications | Problem Solving > Modifications, Alterations and Updates
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-13-2014, 09:17 AM   #1

Name: Rhonda
Trailer: 1976 Boler "Small Scale"
Ontario
Smile New owners in London, Ontario, excited to get Small Scale 1976 Boler!

Thanks to a very kind couple in Dundas, Ontario, we are the proud new owners of a 1976 Boler.

My husband is retiring as a teacher and will now have time to work on his art. His studio is called "Small Scale", partly because he has only been able to produce art in limited spurts and also because he is well known for incorporating fish into his images - check out the image with our user name or google Ron Milton.

When we decided to buy a small trailer to stay in on frequent trips to Nova Scotia, I thought of using the name "Small Scale" again and decorating the travel trailer with a beach/fish theme. I have been combing local thrift stores and recently purchased some outdoor fabric on sale to make curtains, etc. Not only does it go with the theme, but it also draws upon my fascination with the tiny house movement.

http://www.fabricguru.com/images/det.../73.4_3206.jpg

I have been studying all of your wonderful words of wisdom and look forward to sharing pictures as we make this well loved trailer our own!
smallscale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 09:27 AM   #2

Trailer: Trillium
Registry
Very cute fabric! Welcome to FGRV!

There are three ralleys coming up that may interest you.

» EggFestOntario, Eggs On The Run

Bolerama at Long Beach in July

and

Algonac, Mich. in September.
Noreen Bradshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 10:08 AM   #3
MC1

Name: Wayne
Trailer: Airstream Sold, Nest Fan
Ontario
Hey there Ronda. Congrats on the "Find and Buy". Most of my relatives root from Nova Scotia, (The Valley). Is that where you are from?
MC1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 05:53 AM   #4

Name: Rhonda
Trailer: 1976 Boler "Small Scale"
Ontario
Smile Bluenosers of the world unite!

I am from Amherst, Nova Scotia. My husband is from London, Ontario, and we met when we both attended Mount Allison University back in the 1980s. We moved back to Ontario to find teaching jobs and have been here ever since. Our daughters have both gone to Halifax for university at NSCAD.

Where are you from? Always glad to touch base with other East Coasters!
smallscale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:21 AM   #5

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smallscale View Post
I am from Amherst, Nova Scotia. My husband is from London, Ontario, and we met when we both attended Mount Allison University back in the 1980s. We moved back to Ontario to find teaching jobs and have been here ever since. Our daughters have both gone to Halifax for university at NSCAD.

Where are you from? Always glad to touch base with other East Coasters!
Hi: smallscale... I'm not a blue noser or a blue blood either. We love travelling the east coast. We're located about 25 min. south of London. If you have ?'s about Bolers I might have answers.
We also host a rally in Sept.12-14th. Niagara Wine Escape. Lots of Boler owners there too. Welcome to the fiberglass world...it's infectious.
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Attached Thumbnails
P1030043.jpg   P1030079.jpg  

Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler