Some months ago, I decided to try to construct a new screen door for our Casita
17SD... well, my first attempt didn't go all that well so I decided to try again. This morning, I finally finished this little project and got it installed. It is constructed from clear white ash with lacewood being used for the little "trees" at the bottom. All joints are of "half lap" glued with Titebond III and walnut dowels in "strategic" places... it's pretty darned sturdy!
All in all, I am delighted with the new "look" the screen door gives the Casita
, both from the outside and the inside... I am hoping it will make a good "first impression" on our visitors...