Hi there. Re: my Casita
2003 that I just purchased.
1) Looking up at my a/c it looks like the (styrofoam?) in there is kinda dirty. How do I clean the a/c from the outside? Should I hose it down or should I take it apart and clean it or neither?
2) Is there a filter I can buy for it? Like maybe a hepa filter to keep out pollen? If so, how do I install it?
3) Can I clean it with Branch Basics cleaner that is useful on everything? Or should I use some special kind of soap (it's relatively clean, but could use a GOOD clean to shine).
4) Can I wax it? If so what's best (and not uber expensive). Is it like waxing a car?
5) The blue swirly insignia thing is a little faded. If I want to fix that up or refresh it, is that hard to do?
6) The wdh and the sway bar and other stuff like that, I can't really store in the bed of my truck because that has other stuff in there usually. Can I attach some kind of rack to the back, and put a small steel box (like a smaller version of what work contractors bolt into the back of their F150's), and lock it to there, so I can put that stuff in it when the casita
7) I met a woman a few years ago who got her casita
in GA I think, anyway she was camping in N Florida, and she had redone the interior beautifully. I'm pretty sure she has posted it here but for the life of me cannot recall. She had gotten rid of the regular cushions. She'd gotten a six inch thick mattress and cut it herself and then made custom upholstery that was so pretty (with velcro so easily removed). I think I might want to do something like this though I am not very domestic or good at sewing or any such thing so might have to hire someone. It made her camper look LUXURIOUS, plus, everybody has to either do something like that or buy foam toppers. But foam toppers are toxic and I'd probably have to buy a wool topper. And then you have to cart the topper around.
Any thoughts about all that?