I have been putting off fixing the Boler door. A friend did attempt to repair this over a year ago, however it still hasn’t hardened. So I cleaned it up, used a piece of cardboard that would be flexible enough and already had a non stick surface. Using wood strips I clamped them to the door to make sure it held it’s shape. A layer of fiberglass body filler, then a few layers of fiberglass and another layer of body filler. Pulling off the cardboard and trimming it up I am happy with the result.
At the same time I have been patching up a few cracks in the furniture and filling holes and chips.
The dinette extensions is moving along. I am using body filler to match it to the fiberglass.
I also made a list of parts I still need to build out of wood and started knocking them out. I cut out some molding, a bunk bed railing, doors for the toilet and a light
mount for the dinette.