I added some more molding, until I ran out.
Added barrel bolts to make sure the cabinet doors would not open while driving. I could not find one small enough that matched, so I filed it down to fit.
I had to take the closet door off to drill the hole to mount the bolt. This door being heavy it was the most important to make sure it keeps closed while driving.
A Magna screen is like a magic mesh, I pulled it out and looked at installing it.
I added a piece on wood above the door. I can mount the screen to this and the drip cap above the door will hold it on. For the rest I pulled out the table saw and made moldings to mount it.
Since I had to finish some more wood anyway I made a new bike rack. The first one was out of plywood, this pine one should look much better and I added the option to use it with our road bikes.
Found this 12 volt vacuum that also blows up air mattresses and such that should come in handy with all the carpet.
Picked these up to help make the trailer safe, they were the smallest I could find and battery