Outdoor shower install - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-16-2020, 09:45 AM   #1

Name: Levi
Trailer: Casita
Texas
Outdoor shower install

Hello I have a 2013 Casita Spirit Deluxe. Thinking about installing a outdoor shower . Looks like a dura faucet type is the kind to use according to what I have seen on the forum. Has anyone done this including cutting the hole and installing the whole thing.Thanks in advance.
rdteeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 11:12 AM   #2
Commercial Member

Name: Outback
Trailer: Outback trillium trailer
Alberta
outside shower install

Hello Levi i recommend using the ITC part # 97023-A-D outside shower its a smaller more compact shower unit, changing the wand hose from the plastic to a metal flexi line will make life easier as well Camco #43716. installation is simple especial if you use the Search fittings no crimping or special tools required
Joe at Outback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 12:46 PM   #3

Texas
Outdoor shower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe at Outback View Post
Hello Levi i recommend using the ITC part # 97023-A-D outside shower its a smaller more compact shower unit, changing the wand hose from the plastic to a metal flexi line will make life easier as well Camco #43716. installation is simple especial if you use the Search fittings no crimping or special tools required
Where did you buy the parts ? also did you cut the hole in the camper ?
Old 01-16-2020, 01:01 PM   #4
Commercial Member

Name: Outback
Trailer: Outback trillium trailer
Alberta
shower parts

Hello Levi check with trillium trailers [ trilliumtrailers@gmail.com ]they have everything you need, plus advice how to install, and yes you do have to do a side cut out, the nice thing is this ITC unit is the smallest cut out in the industry
Joe at Outback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 06:49 AM   #5

Texas
Outdoor shower complete

I went to Casita factory had them install there shower compartment and use my Dura faucet .Worked out beautifully.
Old 01-29-2020, 01:27 PM   #6

Name: Matt
Trailer: Trillium Outback
Saskatchewan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe at Outback View Post
Hello Levi check with trillium trailers [ trilliumtrailers@gmail.com ]they have everything you need, plus advice how to install, and yes you do have to do a side cut out, the nice thing is this ITC unit is the smallest cut out in the industry
I have dealt with Trillium Outback personally. Their attitude, (lack of) service, and POOR QUALITY will leave you wishing you had never dealt with them and that you had gone somewhere else, believe me. Joe is the owner, although he appears in this thread as a happy customer. My experience with them is you give them your money and they forget about you. I would recommend you go anywhere else. You'll be glad you did.
Machuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2020, 04:01 PM   #7

Texas
outdoor shower

Thanks for the heads up. I figured that out after I sent them a email and as of now still havent got a response .But I took care of it locally .I bought the dura faucet and took it to Casita and let them install there factory box .Worked out beautiful. Thanks again
Old 01-29-2020, 04:10 PM   #8

Trailer: Escape 17 ft
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machuke View Post
Joe is the owner, although he appears in this thread as a happy customer.

If you look at his profile ( to the left ) it says "Joe at Outback" and it says he is a commercial member, so I don't think he is posing as a customer.
And, if one is going to disparage Trillium, you have to make sure you're talking about the right company. The name Trillium pops up here and there with different owners.
One was purchased by a Winnipeg company which then moved it to southern US and promptly went out of business.
Attached Thumbnails
Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 2.10.37 PM.png  
Old 01-29-2020, 04:13 PM   #9

Texas
outdoor shower

Thank you for the heads up.

Tags
casita