Photos of our Boler reno a.k.a. The Green Machine - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-22-2012, 01:36 PM   #1

Name: Kerry
Trailer: Boler 1975
British Columbia
Photos of our Boler reno a.k.a. The Green Machine

Just thought I would share some photos of our little boler update as I have been inspired by so many photos from this site. We have also learned so much about products to use and methods to fix problems from this site and are very grateful to all those that contribute information. We still have some work to do on the interior and hopefully some shiny new rims next year. We are leaving for a three week trip across Canada in a few days and are really excited! We are a family of five (baby goes in the pack'n play in the middle at night time) plus a dog! We tow the Boler with our Toyota Sienna mini van. We just leave the dinette down all the time and just put in some new 4" foam mattresses from Ikea. We are looking forward to sleeping comfortably.
Attached Thumbnails
GM1.jpg   GM2.jpg  

GM3.jpg   GM4.jpg  

TZBoler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:45 PM   #2

British Columbia
One more front view photo
Attached Thumbnails
GM5.jpg  
Old 07-22-2012, 01:49 PM   #3

Trailer: Outback (by Trillium) 2004
Registry
hi k----it's looking VERY cozy! the girls look so comfy and snuggly in their bunks. are you the seamstress??? the mix of all the different patterns really brightens it up inside.
one question--if you are the seamstress, perhaps you might want to make a small fabric "wall" to go along the edge of the top bunk attached to the rails....she looks very comfy but it would worry me that she might go kerplunk in the night....
but hey, maybe i am just being a worry-wort.
theresa p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:52 PM   #4

Registry
oops! i just rechecked your family stickers and now see it's not "the girls" on the bunks but your son and daughter...sorry!
Old 07-22-2012, 01:57 PM   #5

British Columbia
Thanks Theresa, we put bungee cords across each night before bed to make sure he doesn't fall out. He is a heavy sleeper and without the bungees a roll out of bed could definitely happen! I sewed the curtains with fabric from fabric.com but the duvet covers are all from Ikea. My goal was to make the Boler a fun, comfy place for the kids. I have such fond memories of my own family camping in a camper when I was little.
Old 07-22-2012, 05:25 PM   #6

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Well I would say you met your goal!!!!!! It's adorable! Thanks for the pic's......
Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:59 PM   #7

Registry
ahhh...bungee cords is an excellent idea! enough to remind him he's nearer the edge than he'd better be.
and i agree with robin--it IS adorable. darn, it wish i had an ikea closer to me. i know they ship, but it's not the same as checking things out in their warehouse.

Tags
boler