Pics of our new u-haul - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-27-2012, 07:04 PM   #15

Name: bob
Trailer: 1984 u-haul ct13; 1996 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe; 1946 Modernistic teardrop
New York
Becky: do you have a finger sticking up in that photo??!!!

Old 08-28-2012, 09:49 PM   #16

Name: Becky & Dave
Trailer: U haul '85 CT13
Oregon
Bob: yes that is a number 1 finger. Maybe not what you imagined. Hmmm. It represents our number one RC ( Road Clothes). Husband and I like to stop for clothes in the road and see what we can score. We have quite a list going. That is our number one score form our number one trip, an almost brand new University of Puget Sound sweat shirt. If you know the owner I will return it but until then it fits. We hope to make one pick up per trip. Now everyone knows our dirty little secret. :-)

Old 08-28-2012, 09:51 PM   #17

Oregon
D Davis: thanks we love it too. Need to name her/him. I suppose trailers are female like boats. Also need some cute slogan for the back. Husband fighting me non this one. Ha!
Old 08-28-2012, 10:14 PM   #18

Name: bob
Trailer: 1984 u-haul ct13; 1996 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe; 1946 Modernistic teardrop
New York
We usually have Road Kill around here, but yesterday I picked up some kind of sports shirt in the road in front of our house. I tied it on a road sign thinking the owner may see it. Last week while cutting the grass along the road I found RM [Road Money], a 10 dollar bill, it went through the mower but was still in one piece!
Old 08-28-2012, 10:27 PM   #19
Commercial Member

Name: Deb & Chuck
Trailer: Bigfoot, Boler, Trillium, ECO, U-Haul, Burro, Escape, Trailswest, Compact Jr., Casita, Scamp
Washington
Becky B you have made some good improvements and Dave too. When I got the trailer it had stinky carpeting which I removed. Their was no stove or propane tank. The stove came out of a 75 ECO. The U-Haul came with a black plastic sink and a gold facet. I thought a stainless steel sink and chrome facet looked better. Their was no front dinette. The cushions came from Costco. Panther RV in Vancouver made the table and supplied the leg. I added the LED tail lights for better visibility. I am glad you liked the paint on the bumper and wheels. The color is Woods Mower Gold.
Enjoy,
Chuck
Old 08-28-2012, 10:55 PM   #20

Oregon
Deb and Chuck,
Thanks for the info. We were going to ask you the color in case of touch ups. We are so glad you made those improvements. I can't imagine what it must have looked like before. Hope to see you at a gathering someday. PS What brand was the paint? Woods? Where can we purchase it?
Old 08-29-2012, 10:52 PM   #21

Name: Sean
Trailer: 1984 Uhaul CT 13
Georgia
Registry
Very nice. I just bought one Monday. Wife can't wait for me to fix the leaks so she can start decorating ours. Gotta get me some of those hubcaps once I get the wheels painted. They look nice.

My U-haul Camper Blog
knighth001 is offline   Reply With Quote