Reaaly sleeping 6 - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-22-2012, 11:19 AM   #21

Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1976, 1978, 1979, 1300 - 1977, and a 1973
Alberta
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabelle G. View Post
HOOOO David, I found one....thank you....
Do you use it only for camping or also for your everyday thing ?

Isabelle
Isabelle,

The Savana is just for camping / long trips. My daily driver is a 1995 Firefly. My wife drives the Astro Van, which actually has one more seat then the Savana, but not nearly as comfortable. It is better in a parking lot though.

I would suggest the search term "travel van".

Dave T.
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #22

Name: Isabelle
Trailer: Livin Lite Quicksilver 10
Quebec
HAHAHA John, before I had children or even being with my husband, I wanted boys...I didn't want to live this mother-daughter thing. But after my firts one, I didn't know what i would have done with a boy...after the second one, I was wundering what to do with a boy But you are right...ti is terrible all this girly thing god...I think sometimes my husband is kind of...lost. He taught that girls would be easier on thing, not destroyig everything. Well I'm reassuring you all...girls are probably worst than boys to destroye
Isabelle G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:29 AM   #23

Name: Isabelle
Trailer: Livin Lite Quicksilver 10
Quebec
Thanks David
Isabelle G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 03:06 PM   #24

Trailer: Casita 2000 Spirit Deluxe
I had all boys, and believe me girls have got to be easier to raise. However boys are braver when it comes to sleeping in a tent. I would not even go to an outhouse at night as a kid, and well, still refuse to make that walk at night. S-c-a-r-y! Boys seem to have no problem. (trees are everywhere - LOL)

Karalyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:26 PM   #25

Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1976, 1978, 1979, 1300 - 1977, and a 1973
Alberta
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karalyn View Post
I had all boys, and believe me girls have got to be easier to raise. However boys are braver when it comes to sleeping in a tent. I would not even go to an outhouse at night as a kid, and well, still refuse to make that walk at night. S-c-a-r-y! Boys seem to have no problem. (trees are everywhere - LOL)
I have not noticed any gender differences in regards to camping. On our first trip to Ontario from Calgary, after three days in the Astro van, we arrived at my dad's place which is a lake front cottage. One of the twins, who are both girls, but otherwise nothing alike, said, "Daddy, daddy, it's even better then the trip!". They all love camping.

Other then camping, the girls are way easier to deal with. In fact, the 5 year old has been the most difficult so far, he is a boy, and I have some experience to draw on.
David Tilston is offline   Reply With Quote