Posting photos of the work I had done to repair and reinforce the frame of my '72 Compact Jr. When I wanted to get work done on it, I couldn't find any photos at all of what others had done to fix their frame and make the front stronger, so I'm posting mine. Hopefully this will help someone else in the future.
The first photo shows the frame after I pulled it from under the body, before taking it to the repair shop. The crossbar at the curved portion of the frame is not attached to the frame at all, but was merely hanging from its bolts in the plywood floor. The passenger side outriggers on either side of the wheel were completely missing.
The second photo shows the frame at the welding shop, when I went to pick it up. The gray portions are the repairs and additions that were made. I had them add a central spine, replace the broken crossmember, add an extra crossmember, and replace the two missing outriggers.
The final photo is after getting it home, wire brushing it, and giving it a coat of primer.
The shop billed me for three hours of work, and a minimal amount of materials. Ended up just under $250 out the door, and I'm happy with the quality of work done.