We topcoated the tongue and rear bumper, let it dry and then...FINALLY...it was time to get the trailer and pod back together. Seems like it has been forever since we pulled the two apart! With the new smaller "storage wheels," the newly-repaired trailer slipped easily back under the pod. The tricky part was making sure that when we lowered the pod, that it landed precisely back on the trailer.
Once we got it just about 2" away from where it was to finally go, we applied the PL adhesive around the perimeter of the floor, and then gently lowered the pod in place. It took a little nudge here and there, but it went into place pretty easily. Once down, a few pilot holes and some screws and viola! Trailer and pod back are one!