Rucio's Winter Makeover - Page 9 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-16-2016, 09:47 PM   #161

Trailer: 1986 Boler 1300 Voyager
Registry
Jen
The camper you two built is looking better than ever. I'm sorry for your loss. My dad and I met you both at the Poconos Rally years ago. My dad passed two years ago from the big C too.

I have recently been upgrading mine as well. Hope to get around someday to providing info on it.

Keep up the great mods. What wonderful memories our campers gave us with our dads.
Markz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 01:39 PM   #162

Name: Mike
Trailer: 1996 16' Casita SD
Louisiana
Registry
Sorry for your loss, Jen. I'm going through a similar situation with my dad right now.
I just went back and re-read the whole thread. I was surprised to see I had posted back in 2012! I had a Trillium then but had to sell it due to divorce. That's was then, this is now and I just bought an '84 Uhaul CT.
I really hate that I read this thread....I just wanted to enjoy the camper. Now, I want to go all crazy on it!

Good to see you here again. I know I'm happy to be back!
itlives is offline   Reply With Quote