Scamp dinette/bunk cushions fit Perris Pacer perfectly - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-27-2008, 11:51 AM   #1

Trailer: 13 ft Perris Pacer
just FYI. Like a glove. No modifications needed. As for the front bunk cushions (bottom, backing board, & banana cushion) they're pretty close. The seat bottom cushion isn't quite as deep -short by about 2", but the banana cushion takes up this space anyway and it looks perfect when all folded up.

Scamp currently offers 5 upholstery patterns for their interiors (I don't know why they aren't featured on their website, but whatever.) I have attached the photos.

Alpine

Click image for larger version

Name:	Alpine.JPG
Views:	35
Size:	317.6 KB
ID:	13471

Blue

Name:	Blue.JPG
Views:	38
Size:	152.7 KB
ID:	13472

Brown

Name:	Brown.JPG
Views:	30
Size:	142.5 KB
ID:	13473

Green

Name:	Green.JPG
Views:	38
Size:	161.6 KB
ID:	13474

Lakelure

Name:	Lakelure.JPG
Views:	22
Size:	364.9 KB
ID:	13475
Angelo F. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 07:02 AM   #2

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Quote:
As for the front bunk cushions (bottom, backing board, & banana cushion) they're pretty close. The seat bottom cushion isn't quite as deep -short by about 2", but the banana cushion takes up this space anyway and it looks perfect when all folded up.
Angelo,

I'm not sure what you mean with - short by about 2". Are you saying when the bunk is down the seat bottom is short by 2" or when the bunk is up? If when it's down, my understanding is that the upper bunk is 4" thick on a Scamp and 2" on the others. If when it's up, it's to allow for the upper bunk to eventually fit in between the bananna and seat cushions.
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 10:48 AM   #3

Quote:
Angelo,

I'm not sure what you mean with - short by about 2". Are you saying when the bunk is down the seat bottom is short by 2" or when the bunk is up? If when it's down, my understanding is that the upper bunk is 4" thick on a Scamp and 2" on the others. If when it's up, it's to allow for the upper bunk to eventually fit in between the bananna and seat cushions.
When the bunk is down, the Scamp seat bottom cushion is 2" short of meeting up with the the Pacer backrest cushion.

The Perris Pacer bunk (backrest) cushion is 3.5" thick. Probably was 4" when new though, as it's going on 30 years old.
Old 05-28-2008, 06:11 PM   #4

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Quote:
When the bunk is down, the Scamp seat bottom cushion is 2" short of meeting up with the the Pacer backrest cushion.
For interests sake, how deep is the lower bunk?

I hear Scamp changed their cusions sizes, but you can still ask for the older sizing by special order. Do you know which ones you got?
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 10:30 AM   #5

Quote:
For interests sake, how deep is the lower bunk?

I hear Scamp changed their cusions sizes, but you can still ask for the older sizing by special order. Do you know which ones you got?
Not certain when/if they ever changed sizes, but the cushions I test fitted were from a 1997 16' standard, if that makes a difference.

I'll measure the depth of the Perris' bunk when I get home tonight.
Old 06-02-2008, 12:04 PM   #6

FYI the Pacer bottom bunk is 28" deep. I ordered both new cushions from Scamp for it, so after a little massaging and modding I'll post pics when I get them dialed in 100%.
Attached Thumbnails
002_027.jpg   002_029.jpg  

Old 06-13-2008, 06:27 AM   #7

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Hi: Angelo...WOW!!! Lookin' real good. Scamp sure has made lots of members of MFRV forum happy with their cushion covers. Glad to know they fit so many variations of trailers.
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 10:02 AM   #8

Trailer: Boler American (#3104)
Registry

Hey Angelo, that's a smart loking interior! Is that the original table?

And what I would really like to know is what is the interior wall covering?

Regards.
CliveAlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 08:35 PM   #9

Thanks fellas. That was the original table, but it was replaced a few days ago with a newer (more modern) maple one I finally got around to making so it would match my doors.

The insulation is some kind of textured foam sheeting that I painted w/ white latex. It's original. I'd like to replace it at some point, but it doesn't really need it. More just something to do when I get bored.

The cushions in this picture are the new ones. I was test fitting the first (blue) set out of my friend's 1996 16'. Turns out after screwing everything in, the Scamp front bunk cushions also actually fit perfectly. I guess I was just a little too skeptical with my initial measurements.
Attached Thumbnails
133_009.jpg  

Tags
perris pacer, scamp