Several people have asked me about the modifications I've made to my Scamp
As many "later" models do, my door was covered with "rat fur." This was in bad shape due to age, leaking window and a bad warp which prevented a snug fit. I decided to try to correct the door problems, as well as "dress up" the look so the door could match my other interior customizations.
I've put together an illustrated step-by-step account of my repairs and mods to share with those who may be thinking about doing something about their own door "problems."
No doubt, there are other solutions out there, but I'm hoping this can be of help to some. The PDF file had to be broken into three parts for the upload here.