The window leaked. I opened it as much as possible and could see the rubber seal was messed up. Nothing could be done with the window in place so I removed it.
The window does disassemble without much effort and it's much easier to deal with the seal. The window tilts back. The extrusion is a "U" shape. Water sits in it. Any problem with the seal and the water will find a way past it.
I was surprised that there weren't any drain holes to the outside. Letting the channel drain reduces the work of the seal at keeping water out. I drilled 3 drain holes. I cut the damaged part of the seal off and put that side at the top with some replacement material. I used double backed tape to hold the seal in.
Two days of heavy rain and all is dry. dry