Scamp Sink Removal - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 01-19-2016, 06:43 PM   #15
Name: Wendy Lee
Trailer: Scamp 13' Standard
New York
Thank you Sands for your comical way of writing. I don't have a bathroom in my Scamp, I just fall down on the porta Pottie. Especially after a few beers. But your post made me laugh on this frigid winters night in Buffalo, and so I say get rid of the sink in the bathroom and wash your grubby hands in the regular sink! Oh my gosh, can't imagine worrying about cleaning up potty hands in the sink and/or contamination issues. While camping? Lord what'll they worry about next.

Thanks again. You're a great writer. You might wanna look I to writing comedic camping adventures. You'd make a pile of dough, and then you could build bathroom castles in the air with all your book profits. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV

CampyTime is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2016, 07:53 PM   #16
Name: Eddie
Trailer: Scamp 16DX
I recently installed a grab handle just inside the door of the bath. It is a great addition that aids entering and exiting the side bath/closet.

Eddie Longest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2016, 02:41 PM   #17
Name: Kathleen (Kai in Seattle)
Trailer: Amerigo FG-16 1973
Originally Posted by Eddie Longest View Post
I recently installed a grab handle just inside the door of the bath. It is a great addition that aids entering and exiting the side bath/closet.
Hey, Eddie,
A grab handle...another good idea. Been wondering if the uprights are strong enough to take any weight/pressure on a grab handle; we need a new one outside (it's missing) and could use one inside the bathroom doorway as well...
It'd help a lot with navigating the small spaces...

Kai in Seattle is online now   Reply With Quote