Sewer Line Containers & Bed Extensions - Fiberglass RV

Old 06-09-2010, 05:32 AM   #1

Trailer: 1980 16 ft Scamp (Restored)
Registry
I got a couple of ideas from this Forum...Here are photos of my versions.
The sewer line housing holds a 20 foot hose, and 4" (Standard on 1980 Scamps) couplings.
The bed extension has hinged leg supports, covered with carpet. Since that's my side of the bed, it is a welcome modification!
Thanks to those who posted these helpful ideas.
Attached Thumbnails
sewerdrainholderpost.JPG   sewerdrainholderpost2.JPG  

bedext.JPG  

Old 06-09-2010, 11:51 AM   #2

Trailer: 1991 Scamp 16 ft
I like your bed extension. I just use a board laid across the area. Where do you store that thing though when your bed is set up as a table? Does it fold at all? I guess if you leave your bed set up all the time there is no need to store it. We love to eat at the table and with four people we have to break down the bed every day.

1991 Scamp 16'
Bryan L. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 01:37 AM   #3

Trailer: Scamp 16 ft
Quote:
I like your bed extension. I just use a board laid across the area. Where do you store that thing though when your bed is set up as a table? Does it fold at all? I guess if you leave your bed set up all the time there is no need to store it. We love to eat at the table and with four people we have to break down the bed every day.
I have a very similar bed extension on my scamp bed. The legs on mine come right off, the legs have a 1/4" dowel that sticks out the top about 1/2" the dowel slips into a hole in the bed extension. So when I lift up on the extension the legs fall off and the tree pieces are stored under the bench seat or on top of the bunk bed, takes up very little room.