I am totally thrilled with the outcome of my fresh water washdown (exterior shower). To put quite simply, my 12 gallon water tank already has a drain port at the bottom of the tank. So, here's what I did.
1. Ran a hose from the drain port of my existing water tank to the intake of a 1 gallon/minute 12v pump (Campers World for $62)
2. Then ran a hose from the output of the pump through the existing drain hole in the floor of the Scamp
3. I then ran the hose underneath the camper to the rear bumper (just used hose brackets)
4. Now this is the cool part - I drilled a 1" hole in the angeled part of the rear bumper and connected a quick connect device through the hole.
5. I mounted the switch underneath the AC unit on the inside of the camper.
I keep one of those coiled hoses and garden head attachment in my trailer box. On those hot days you can keep your skivvies on and shower at the rear of your camper. Or, if you are like me, you might find yourself camping in truly remote areas and not attached to any electrical
or shower perks.
The hole project cost just under $80