smaller trailer - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-16-2013, 08:00 PM   #41

Trailer: U-Haul 1985
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladonna i. View Post
oh my..on the contrary...there have been some very useful ideas and links posted on this thread for which I'm grateful! We have the Burro which we love, we have the Aero box and we will make it work... funds for purchasing a different 16' trailer are just not available at this time nor in the near future...we've chosen to work with what we have currently and we'll be delighted with our set-up and make it fit our needs...thanks so much, no sympathy needed (for now)..happy trails
Ladonna, sounds like you jump into life with both feet, good for you! Sometimes it works, and sometimes you have to re-work your first idea. But it will all come together in the end, whether or not the aero gets used as you originally intended. I'm sure you that will figure something out. Best of luck to you and your camping crew!
Pam Garlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 09:15 PM   #42

Name: LaDonna
Trailer: burro trailer
Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam Garlow View Post
Ladonna, it sounds like you jump into life with both feet, good for you! Sometimes it works, and sometimes you have to re-work your first idea. But it will all come together in the end, whether or not the aero gets used as you originally intended. I'm sure you that will figure something out. (probably by 'thinking outside of the box' lol ) Best of luck to you and your camping crew
yes...we do enjoy life to the fullest, in many arenas..biking, hiking, kayaking, camping and loving on our "furry kids" who seem to love traveling as much as we do...we'll keep trolling this wonderful site for great ideas...the ingenuity is amazing!!!! thanks ...happy trails
ladonna i. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:00 PM   #43

Name: LaDonna
Trailer: burro trailer
Colorado
Burro living in Colorado

Ha Ha!...kayaks and bikes and dogs, oh my...we're not in Kansas anymore! here's some pics of our current set up and the "boyz" (2 of our dogs) enjoying the outdoor life.
Attached Thumbnails
sink dink 2012 wood's lake 047.jpg   sink dink 2012 wood's lake 298.jpg  

ladonna i. is offline   Reply With Quote