After staying up late on Tuesday and starting early on Wednesday getting the metal parts for the trailer frame cut, we drove/drug the trailer frame and metal work I'd done to Lynne's Dad's shop on Wednesday.
Lynne's Dad can weld and has good equipment. I play with metal and have the cheapest wire-feed welder Harbor Freight sells.
Lynne's Mom and Dad showed up with the frame this evening (Saturday). The frame repairs are done, new bumper on, a new propane/battery rack installed, one new cross member has been added and another moved to accomodate our new grey water tank (which I've tucked into it's proper spot in the picture), and we have added little "wings" that double the width of the frame the shell rests on in key places.
will get replaced soon, too. And the last of the exterior Fiberglass work we need to do before we get to painting
the shell will be finished today!