I thought it would be time to show everyone our journey of our Boler`s restoration. We looked for over a year to find a Boler
and we felt this was ours to bring back to life.
We thought she had good bones and was something we can work with. We love the color
The PO had attempted to use some cheap dollar store tape to cover the seams but that did not work at all
Here is a shot of the frame that rusted away and needed to be replaced
Another shot of the rusty frame in the step up to the kitchen/bed
We replaced the floor where the bed is and used trucke bed liner on all the floor areas both top and bottom
Our newly fixed/repaired/modified frame. Thanks to our Grandpa for welding it and also thanks to Victoria Powdercoating for the nice pain job!
We decided to upgrade to a 2 inch coupler
Our 2 inch lift with added supports for the axle