Thought I'd throw up these small changes that have proved to be a benefit.
We looked for and didn't find a raised faucet. I had this one out expecting to replace it. So when I decided to reinstall I noticed lots of thread on it to fit through thick counters. I used a piece of 1.5 plastic pipe to use all the thread.
It helped in making the tap easier to use.
The other item is the sink cover. This one was a cutout from a home sink install. I recessed around the edge so it sits down in the sink abit. Works great.
But with the small counter space we deal with there is always stuff on it and it seems there is always a small amount of fluid out of something that we want to pour down the sink. So,,I picked up this little funnel and made a hole in the cover. The sink cover can now stay in place much more and the unfinished cup of coffee can be discarded.
Well we've been on the road for over 2 weeks now and all of the mods in this thread have proved effective!
Relaxing, as we have lately I've come up with more mods to make our boler
feel bigger. We don't have overheads so those will certainly happen.
Plus next year we'll be using a car to pull south with so less cargo space.
will need to carry it's own spare tire, stands, hoses, awning
So probably do a cargo hatch in the right rear