Trillium 1300 Renovation - Page 5 - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-14-2012, 11:35 AM   #57

Name: Randy
Trailer: (4) Trillium 4500, (4) Trillium 1300, (1) Scamp,(1) Burro 16'
Ardmore, Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art LC View Post
Randy,
what is the white stuff on the floor, is it fiberglass you put on and if it is how do you doi it, I ask because I have a 5500 trillium with a rotted out floor.
Yes it is fiberglass but that is the way it came from the factory...It came with a piece of carpet glued down on it ..I ripped that out then sanded down all the old glue residue...Never owned a 5500 but all my Trilliums have the same type floor in them the 4500's and the 1300's...I'm going to glue down hardwood flooring when I get the inside done...

Old 04-23-2012, 10:53 AM   #58

Ardmore, Alabama
Got some more done in the last few days..Took off the old Gravel Guard that was on it and rebuilt it using some FRP panels that I had laying around didn't match exactally but it's close enough to me....Here's the old Gravel Guard before I redid it...it had been painted gray...
Attached Thumbnails
Gravel Guard.jpg   Gravel Guard #1.jpg  

Gravel Guard #2.jpg  

Old 04-23-2012, 10:54 AM   #59

Ardmore, Alabama
Here's a few of the new Gravel Guard...........
Attached Thumbnails
New Gravel Guard #1.jpg   New Gravel Guard #2.jpg  

New Gravel Guard #3.jpg   New Gravel Guard #4.jpg  

Old 04-23-2012, 11:02 AM   #60

Ardmore, Alabama
Got my cushions completed.... I reinstalled the couch by myself and didn't get it set right looks to be a little too high and now it don't fit right along the bottom..going to take it down and redo it but from these you can tell this one's color scheme....PURPLE.....Friends think I should have used a different color but I've got a group idea...
Attached Thumbnails
Cushions #1.jpg   Cushions #2.jpg  

Cushions #3.jpg  
Old 04-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #61

Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Registry
Group idea? Is that an idea formed in a committee?

I like the gravel guard!
Old 04-23-2012, 12:13 PM   #62

Name: Dan
Trailer: 1976 Scamp 13 ft "Siesta"
Oregon
Registry
Nice interior, it looks very bright and airy. With all the white/light brown?, I like the different colors on the cushions.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:35 PM   #63

Ardmore, Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tilston View Post
Group idea? Is that an idea formed in a committee?
NO....That's a idea for the entire group of Trilliums...I was going to wait and spring it on everyone later after I got them all installed but since you asked...here goes......I've color coded the Trilliums..With a strip on them Black, Blue, Orange, Red, Green and Purple and the reason for this is because I've got matching Microwaves for each.Will all but the Black one because it has a front bathroom I can't install the microwave in front like in the others..........Here's a few photo's what do you think about it...
Attached Thumbnails
AAAAA_001.jpg   AAAAA_002.jpg  

AAAAA_003.jpg   AAAAA_004.jpg  

Old 04-23-2012, 02:23 PM   #64

Name: Noreen
Trailer: 1981 4500 Trillium
Ontario
Registry
I really like the material you have used for your cushions in this one, Randy. First rate job!

LOL! Looking at that load of microwaves, I have to ask.....'Were they cheaper by the dozen?' LOL They look great!

BTW, the pkg hasn't arrived yet....just in case you're wondering.
Old 04-23-2012, 03:23 PM   #65

Ardmore, Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noreen Bradshaw View Post
I really like the material you have used for your cushions in this one, Randy. First rate job!

LOL! Looking at that load of microwaves, I have to ask.....'Were they cheaper by the dozen?' LOL They look great!

BTW, the pkg hasn't arrived yet....just in case you're wondering.
Microwaves....
Not really took alot of looking on e-bay and Craiglist before I collected all the colors.....

Package.......
It should get there sooner or later...Please, Please keep me informed on this because where I live the post office is a big time joke..I use to be in the construction bussiness and they lost a $192,000 check one time for me..I had to get the General Contractor to stop payment on the check but he wouldn't re-issue another one until 30 days had passed...Nearly 6 months later the first check finally arrived...I wanted to go "POSTAL" on the whole bunch up there........And that wasn't the first or second or third time they had done it but before the check was a whole lot smaller.......
Old 04-23-2012, 04:03 PM   #66

Name: Dave W
Trailer: Trillium 4500 - 1977, 1978 (2), 1300 - 1977, 1973, and a 1972
Alberta
Registry
Randy, looking at your full spectrum of trailers, I am speechless, and for me, that is very rare. Now that you have a home for your microwaves, is that the end of the collection? Or, do you still intend to find a home for the black one?
Old 04-23-2012, 05:44 PM   #67

Ardmore, Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tilston View Post
Randy, looking at your full spectrum of trailers, I am speechless, and for me, that is very rare. Now that you have a home for your microwaves, is that the end of the collection? Or, do you still intend to find a home for the black one?
No I'm keeping the Black one as well...the only one I would sell is a playpac I bought a couple of years ago that was gutted and needs repairing.........And by no means have I given up collecting... had one bought in Michigan and he sold it to someone else the day I was going to leave to pick it up....I guess now days when you say "I'll take it consider it sold" doesn't mean it's yours like in the old days...I had told the owner I would send the money anyway he wanted it, but because of the distance it would take me a couple of days to get everything together to come after it..He said no problem that he would wait till I got there for payment..Told the wife I had bought another one and she bout "KILLED ME" ...Then the day I was leaving, I called and asked for his address to put in the GPS and he said he done sold it the day before...I still think the wife had something to do with that one...
Old 04-23-2012, 05:46 PM   #68

Name: John
Trailer: gave up!!
California
I think she did too Randy!!!
Old 04-23-2012, 08:52 PM   #69

Name: melissa
Trailer: 2012 Scamp 13 DLX
Florida
So how many are you going to collect? You're going to have folks stopping by thinking it's a rental fleet, lol.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:20 PM   #70

Ardmore, Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissab View Post
So how many are you going to collect? You're going to have folks stopping by thinking it's a rental fleet, lol.

Rental Fleet is my intention...and believe me people stop..and stop...and stop..Here's what I hear at least 3 times a week..."Are these cute little campers for sale".......No I'm sorry but they are not for sale...And you just wouldn't believe how many get down right mad about it....One lady told me that this was going to be her only home and if she couldn't buy one of these she would be sleeping under a bridge...But she was also driving a 2008 Chevy Tahoe at the time...I told her they were mine and my childrens campers that they lived in huntsville and had no where to park them.. just to keep the peace, but she still left here mad about it....

Tags
trillium