I haven't posted anything new in ages...frankly it's taking us longer to do the work than we thought! We just got her back after a new paint
job and she looks AWESOME!! Now we're trying to figure a few things out....any suggestions would be great!
We removed the furnace
as it wasn't working and all rusty. Now we are left with a hole on the side of the trailer. One suggestion we received was to have a piece of diamond plate cut for that space and seal it up with some Butyl Tape. The vent that was there has lots of paint
on it and was actually damaged so we don't want to use it. We were also told that to protect the front from rocks we could put some diamond plate there as well...but I'm not sold on that idea myself.
The belly band is another thing we aren't sure about. I think it looks awesome as is now that it's cleaned up...but we were thinking of maybe some truck trim around it.
This weekend we plant to start re-insulating...still lots of work to get done inside!
Hopefully we get speed things up and get camping soon!