Thanks, I wanted a different look so I removed the carpet on the ceiling and used epoxy to place small wood blocks on the ceiling . I then stained thin maple and cut it to fit. There was a lot of trail and error and I still have to finish the trim. The inverter set up works great, and was pretty easy to install once all the brainstorming was done.
I love the wood look. I have just started to replace the floor in my 1982. I will likely top off with a laminate floor, matching new cabinet doors, and now a ceiling to complete the wood look. Mine is so rough right now, it really helps to see that there is hope. Please keep posting pictures as your continue with your mods. The inspiration is great.
We are fortunate that the Burro
is a labor of love, and we have another camper to use. I doubt I will get much use this summer from the burro
, but hopefully by fall
it will rebuilt to a usable level. I had always enjoyed moding our campers but having purchased a 2008 Roo in the fall
, my wife told me hands off while under warranty. So I went out and found another "project".