We did some remodeling to our 'new to us' Scamp & made it dog friendly & colorful - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-05-2014, 08:30 PM   #15
Name: Linda
Trailer: Burro 13'. 1982
Where did you get those DVD holders above your closet? Good work!

Sent from my iPad using Fiberglass RV

Lfoxmont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 09:16 PM   #16
Name: Stacy
Trailer: Currently Shopping for a 13 foot Scamp

The bins are 3M caddy's. You can get them on Amazon, but you can get them cheaper at local stores such as Walmart or Meijer.

We have two above the closet for DVD's, one above the couch that we store extra DVD or dog treats, one on each storage area above the bed for books or kindles, one next to the kitchen drawer for quick assess to the camera and random small things, one on the side by the stove facing the couch for coffee pods. We also have two medium bins on the front window for pens and glasses, and two small bins on the front window for remotes.

Since we only used 3M materials to hang things up we didn't have to drill any holes and we can move things around if we need to. However, they are strong enough to hold what we need and they don't fall down.

Amazon.com: Command Large Caddy, Clear: Home Improvement

BigZfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 10:20 PM   #17
Name: Suvi
Trailer: Boler
British Columbia
Wow! Great use of the spaces. I love the little under-couch dog bed. I also love your "gated community" when you set up camp with the dogs. So fun! And great tips about 3M products. I might see if I can squeeze in one or two of those bins. Excellent idea!
sooveroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 12:52 PM   #18
Name: Patti
Trailer: 1984 UHaul CT13
Stacy, thanks for all the great pictures. You have done a wonderful job getting your camper so it works well for you and the pups.
keekers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 12:56 PM   #19
Name: Kathy
Trailer: 1987 Bigfoot B17
Lots of useful tips here and I like how colorful you've made your home away from home.

Evergreengirl is offline   Reply With Quote