I recently remove my old linoleum and replaced it. I purchased a cheap remnant from a flooring co. for thirty bucks. I also used a cork underlay with a built in vapour barrier from Home depot, another thirty. Rather than dealing with glue I went for a double sided tape adhesive (meant for linoleum flooring) called Rhino Grip. I used the extra strength kind. The theory is you just have to use it around the perimeter. It stuck extremely well. So well in fact that I had a really hard time peeling it back so I could add a whole other role to all of the centre areas where the lino had bubble up
Two roles at ten bucks, total floor redo cost of $80. Plus way more time than anyone probably using Allure. It was a light weight
and very cheap solution. I like my floor it's soft and warm
. If you skipped the underlay and taped properly from the start you could do it for around fifty bucks and in not much time. Trim is a different story.