Window Seal For 1975 Boler - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-28-2015, 06:15 PM   #15
Commercial Member
Name: Ian
Trailer: 1974 Boler 1300 - 2014 Escape 19'
Originally Posted by ArneB View Post
There is a lot more work to installing the molding that I realized. Thanks for the very helpful tips and instructions Ian G. This gives me a great starting point. I ordered my molding and it's being shipped April 10th. Thanks so much again.
You are welcome Arne, keep me updated on your progress and if you run into any problems please ask. It is also improtant to take good care of your windows, you may be interested on my article on Window Care & Cleaning

Ian & Joan
1974 Boler "Buttercup" / 2014 Escape 19'
Camping Treasures - Key Chains & More
The Complete Guide to 13′ Boler Fiberglass Trailers
Ian G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 10:26 PM   #16
Name: Arne
Trailer: Boler 1975
Ian G I'll gladly keep you up to date. At this point I have rebuilt the trailer and replaced the axle. I'm under the shell repairing the fiberglass. Middle of April I hope to have the shell back on the trailer and working on the windows and interior. I'll take a look at Window Care and Cleaning. Sounds like information I'll need.
I greatly value your well write replies. Thanks again IanG.

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV

ArneB is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off