Wire Shelving - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-03-2013, 01:05 AM   #1

Name: Christopher
Trailer: Scamp
North Carolina
Wire Shelving

Hello to all, I;m new to the forum and I hope someone can help me out here.
I saw on this forum (or somewhere anyway) someone discussing how they put sliding wire basket type shelves in their Scamp closet but now I cannot seem to find it.
If anyone knows where it is and can post a link I would appreciate it. If not if anyone has any idea on how to get the job done in a Scamp 5ver I would love to hear your idea's
Thanks in advance
ice1272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:56 AM   #2

Name: bob
Trailer: 1996 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe; 1946 Modernistic teardrop
New York
I bought a sliding basket from Camping World and put it in our Uhaul in place of the furnace. it is only 4" high. You may find something similar at Lowes or Home Depot. I bought two larger baskets from Home Depot and mounted them on drawer slides and they are under the bed. We don't use the table in the trailer, the bed stays made up all the time.
mary and bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 07:15 AM   #3

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
This? http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/f...tml#post278450
Old 09-04-2013, 01:22 AM   #4

North Carolina
Tom, no thats not it but I like the idea. What I saw was someone put what appeared to be wire baskets that were on sliders so when you opened the closet you had three or four basket type shelves (for the lack of a better way of describing them) that you could pull out and then slide back into the closet. Ive searched this forumn and Im starting to wonder if I had seen it somewhere else.
I have been doing so many things to my scamp put in a toilet, replaced windows, replaced vent covers, sewn curtains, etc that I just cant keep up with all the things I see other people doing to their campers or where I saw them, now I bookmark everything !
Old 09-04-2013, 01:24 AM   #5

North Carolina
Mary and Bob............Thanks for the reply that sounds like an idea I will have to run by the wife.

Tags
vin