OH 2014, Sept. 16-22: 10th Anniversary Ohio Fall Gathering! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-02-2014, 06:08 PM   #1

Name: Sandy
Trailer: 2012 Viewfinder
Ohio
2014, Sept. 16-22: 10th Anniversary Ohio Fall Gathering!

Please join us for our special 10th Anniversary Rally of our Ohio Fall Gathering! We held this at Caesar Creek State Park for the first 8 years, then last year went to Dillon State Park, where we are having it again this year! The attached flyer has lots of details you can print and save.

A few people are arriving at Dillon State Park on Tuesday, Sept. 16, 2014, more arriving Wed., Sept. 17, with others coming whenever they can that week. Most are departing on Sun., Sept. 21, with a few staying until Monday, Sept. 22. THE OFFICIAL RALLY DATES WHERE ANYTHING GROUP RELATED IS GOING ON WILL BE WED., SEPT. 17 ARRIVAL & SUN., SEPT. 21 DEPARTURE. Come when you want and leave when you want!

Our big POTLUCK STYLE group meals, etc. are the Friday evening bonfire cookout (hot dogs, burgers, pie irons, etc. (bring your own meat + something to share), Sat. morning, & Sat. evening POTLUCK MEALS.

We are in a different Area of Dillon this year - we switched to Area 1. There is a map attachment on here. Our group is on sites 33-104 which are all pet sites. Inside the purple egg-shaped circle on this map are non-pet sites AND that part of AREA 1 is WAY up on a hill and pretty isolated from the group.

NOTE: There is only 1 restroom in our area between sites 64 and 91 PLUS one shower house/restroom adjacent to site 104.

The pink sites on this map previously had the electric pulled from them because of insufficient power feeds. They just upgraded the electric coming in to the loops (NOT at the individual sites-just the loop as a whole) and those sites have just been added for reservations. The yellow sites are already reserved by our rally people as of today.

PLEASE PRINT OFF THE ATTACHED PDF FILES FOR MORE INFO. BE SURE TO USE YOUR DISCOUNT CARDS IF YOU HAVE THEM!

FOR MORE INFO, PLEASE SEND SANDY A PRIVATE EMAIL THROUGH THIS SITE WITH YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS. She will then send you her private email address & phone # and rally info. PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR PRIVATE INFO ON THIS SITE FOR SECURITY! IF YOU BOOK A SITE FOR THIS RALLY, PLEASE LET SANDY KNOW WHICH SITE YOU BOOKED ASAP SO SHE CAN KEEP AN UPDATED MAP. WHEN YOU ARE READY TO BOOK PLEASE SCROLL THROUGH THESE POSTS TO FIND AN UPDATED MAP SHOWING WHICH SITES ARE RALLY MEMBERS ARE ON.

Thanks,
Sandy (Rally Host)
Attached Thumbnails
Dillon sites 5-2-14.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 2014 Rally post.pdf (47.9 KB, 35 views)
Sandy W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 08:10 AM   #2

Name: Kenny
Trailer: 16' Standard
Ohio
Registry
Rally

Sandy,
I will plan on the rally. I had a hard time finding this post.
Kenny
Kenny in Ohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2014, 12:37 PM   #3

Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny in Ohio View Post
Sandy,
I will plan on the rally. I had a hard time finding this post.
Kenny
I am really sorry you had trouble finding this post. If anyone just shoots me a PRIVATE email with their private email address on it, I will be glad to send you everything to bring you up to date!

Sandy
Old 06-02-2014, 04:08 AM   #4

Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy W View Post
I am really sorry you had trouble finding this post. If anyone just shoots me a PRIVATE email with their private email address on it, I will be glad to send you everything to bring you up to date!

Sandy
I got your email and am adding you to my list to keep updated and am sending you the info I have already sent others.
Thanks,
Sandy
Old 06-11-2014, 02:23 PM   #5

Ohio
Quote:
I got your email and am adding you to my list to keep updated and am sending you the info I have already sent others.
Thanks,
Sandy
Did you get the info I emailed you? Sandy
Old 06-22-2014, 04:35 PM   #6

Ohio
Quote:
Did you get the info I emailed you? Sandy
If anyone has any rally ideas, I am all ears! Sandy
Old 06-30-2014, 05:38 AM   #7

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe 2007
Sandy, does it seem as though all the issues with the electric have been resolved, with new installation of the new electrical service at the park? Have they turned electric on at all of the sites, now? terry r.
Terry R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2014, 12:54 PM   #8

Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry R. View Post
Sandy, does it seem as though all the issues with the electric have been resolved, with new installation of the new electrical service at the park? Have they turned electric on at all of the sites, now? terry r.
As far as I know. Has anyone been there this summer to check it out?
Old 07-10-2014, 08:31 AM   #9

Ohio
Registry
Dillon Electric

Sandy,
I called the park office at Dillon State Park today and asked if the upgrades to the electric have been made and they said yes.
Old 07-10-2014, 08:59 AM   #10

Ohio
Electric upgrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny in Ohio View Post
Sandy,
I called the park office at Dillon State Park today and asked if the upgrades to the electric have been made and they said yes.
Thanks. BUT the question remains - did it actually fix the problem??? Has anyone camped there in the past month on a hot and very busy weekend? That will be the real test.

Also, does anyone know who booked site 50 during the rally? If so, would they please send me a private email? I want to be sure they get my updates for the rally.

Sandy
Old 07-13-2014, 06:45 AM   #11

Ohio
Registry
Ohio Parks

Here is some info that may be of interest. I got it off the ODNR website;

Ohio State Parks offer the discounts listed below. Discounts cannot be used in combination with other discounts or promotions.
Military Discount
Active military and veterans are entitled to:
CAMPING / GETAWAY RENTALS / COTTAGES / LODGE ROOMS
10% discount any night
20% Veterans Day discount, October 31 through November 16, 2014
New Discount Program Starts July 1, 2014
DETAILS
The discount may be used for only ONE campsite, getaway rental unit, cottage, or lodge room per visit and must belong to the cardholder using the facility.
Military or veteran identification must be presented at the time of arrival or check-in to receive discount.
Customers with reservations that were made with invalid identification will be required to pay the difference for the discount at the time of arrival or check-in.
Passport America Card
Passport America Card holders are entitled to:
CAMPING
50% discount off regular camping fees, Sunday through Wednesday
Valid only at Alum Creek, Barkcamp, Blue Rock, Buck Creek, Caesar Creek, Cowan Lake, Delaware, Dillon, East Fork, East Harbor, Grand Lake St. Marys, Harrison Lake, Hueston Woods, Maumee Bay, Paint Creek, Rocky Fork, and Stonelick
DETAILS
Holidays are excluded
Cards can be purchased from Passport America, (800) 283-7183
Golden Buckeye
Golden Buckeye card holders are eligible for the following discounts:
CAMPING
50% discount off camping fees, Sunday through Thursday
10% discount off camping fees, Friday and Saturday
DETAILS
One site per card per reservation permitted
Card holder must be present to verify membership
Veterans Administration Disability or POW
The following discounts are in place for certain, eligible veterans:
CAMPING
Free camping for Ohio residents who are former prisoners of war or who are honorably discharged veterans with a permanent and total disability as determined by the Veterans Administration.

Hope it is useful.
Old 07-29-2014, 11:25 AM   #12

Ohio
Thanks for the info, Kenny
Old 07-29-2014, 11:28 AM   #13

Ohio
Does anyone know who booked sites 50,54,71, & 92 for the rally? Please send Sandy a private message with your email address so she can keep you updated. Thanks, Sandy
Old 08-14-2014, 12:28 PM   #14

Ohio
I found out who is on sites 54 & 92. Still wondering who is on 50 & 71. If anyone knows, please contact Sandy by private email.
Old 08-25-2014, 12:39 PM   #15

Ohio
I found out who is on site 71 now.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO BOOKED SITE 50? PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN SEND THEM RALLY UPDATES!
Old 08-30-2014, 03:12 PM   #16

Name: Mary Ellen
Trailer: Boler 1700 1978
Ontario
Hi Sandy, coming from Amherstburg, ON site 58
Mary Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 05:00 PM   #17

Ohio
Everyone is welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Ellen View Post
Hi Sandy, coming from Amherstburg, ON site 58
We are thrilled you are joining us!
Sandy

P.S. WE NOW HAVE MORE SITES BOOKED THAT I HAVE NO CLUE WHO IS ON. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO IS ON SITES 46,48,50,52,74,&100 PLEASE LET SANDY KNOW RIGHT AWAY SO SHE CAN SEND THEM RALLY UPDATES AND INFO ON GROUP MEALS, ETC.! THANKS!
Old 09-03-2014, 09:56 AM   #18

Ohio
updated map for booked rally sites

Here is a map showing the sites that our rally members have booked so far. If you have booked a site other than the ones marked in green on this map, please send Sandy a private email right away giving her your private email address and site # so she can send you rally updates!

Thanks,
Sandy
Attached Thumbnails
2014 rally sites booked.jpg  
Old 09-05-2014, 08:54 AM   #19

Ohio
Mystery sites!

Quote:
We are thrilled you are joining us!
Sandy

P.S. WE NOW HAVE MORE SITES BOOKED THAT I HAVE NO CLUE WHO IS ON. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO IS ON SITES 46, 48, 50, 52, 66, 74,&100 PLEASE LET SANDY KNOW RIGHT AWAY SO SHE CAN SEND THEM RALLY UPDATES AND INFO ON GROUP MEALS, ETC.! THANKS!
Still wondering if the folks on the above sites are part of our rally. If you know of any of them, PLEASE have them contact Sandy immediately so she can send them a rally update! Thanks!
Old 09-06-2014, 09:20 PM   #20

Ohio
Mystery sites!

I now found out who is on site 66. Will the other mystery sites listed in the above posts please let me know who you are so I can send you the rally updates? Thanks! Sandy

Tags
fall