WI 2015, Sept 17-20: Eggfest Wisconsin - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-15-2014, 05:24 PM   #1

Name: Kate & Mark
Trailer: 16' Scamp
Wisconsin
Registry
2015, Sept 17-20: Eggfest Wisconsin

"Scrambled" Eggfest Wisconsin
Welcome to the official thread

September 2015 seems far away but it will be here before you know it.
Eggfest Wiscosin is open"scrambled" to all brands of fiberglass eggs.

Eggfest Wisconsin
September 17-20, 2015

Country View Campground
S110W26400 Craig Ave
Mukwanago, WI 53149
Phone: 262-662-3654

Country View Campground | Mukwonago, WI

Reservations may be mailed after January 1, 2015 or by phone after May 1, 2015. They do not have online reservations.
Be sure to mention that you are with the Eggfest group as they are holding a block of sites for us.

****After you have your reservations please send us a PM with your name (as you would like it to appear on your name tag), hometown, site#, and unit info.****

We have a few planned activities including a "Meet and Greet' sloppy joe supper on the 17th and a pot luck on Saturday night.

Calling all musicians....bring your instuments as we have a small pavilion available to us.

There are many attractions in the area:
Hoard's Dairyman Museum, Old World Wisconsin, East Troy Electric Railroad Museum, The Elegant Farmer, Quilt-Agious, quilt shop and more.

Mukwanago is 30 miles from downtown Milwaukee with many attractions including the Harley Davidson Museum.
Mark P49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 05:54 PM   #2

Trailer: 1992 13 ft Scamp
Looking Foreward to it

We'll be there assuming none of our stars and planets fall out of alignment. We have stayed at this facility and think it is a good choice for fall gathering.
DianeP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 09:55 AM   #3

Trailer: 2017 Escape 17
Mount Horeb, Wisconsin
Smile

We plan on this one, close to us and I've always wanted to go to the Hoard museum. Thanks to Mark and Kate for organizing.
Tony and Darlene
Tony Nowak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 08:36 PM   #4

Name: Diane
Trailer: 19' 2002 Scamp
Minnesota
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Diane R.
New Adventures

David and I will also try to attend this one. A new area for us to explore!
Diane R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 10:02 AM   #5

Name: Pete
Trailer: 17' Casita SD
Wisconsin
Donna and I have put this on the calendar, used to play Mukwonago in H.S. sports when I lived in that area. Pete
yyyyyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 09:08 AM   #6

Spring is on its way. I think we will make our reservations after May 1st when the phones open up. Some one mentioned that here is a Jelly belly factory in the area. is that true? That could be fun.

D&D
Old 02-17-2015, 09:29 AM   #7

Name: gary
Trailer: 16' 1998 Scamp
Minnesota
Registry
I'll talk with The Dot... it will probably work.
fusedlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 02:28 PM   #8

Name: Martha
Trailer: 2008 13' Scamp
Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark P49 View Post

Eggfest Wisconsin
September 17-20, 2015

Country View Campground
S110W26400 Craig Ave
Mukwanago, WI 53149

Reservations may be mailed after January 1, 2015 or by phone after May 1, 2015. They do not have online reservations.
Be sure to mention that you are with the Eggfest group as they are holding a block of sites for us.

****After you have your reservations please send us a PM with your name (as you would like it to appear on your name tag), hometown, site#, and unit info.****

We have a few planned activities including a "Meet and Greet' sloppy joe supper on the 17th and a pot luck on Saturday night.

Calling all musicians....bring your instuments as we have a small pavilion available to us.

Hoard's Dairyman Museum, Old World Wisconsin, East Troy Electric Railroad Museum, The Elegant Farmer, Quilt-Agious, quilt shop and more.

Mukwanago is 30 miles from downtown Milwaukee with many attractions including the Harley Davidson Museum.
We are planning on attending, being new Scampers and close to this campground. Where do we mail in our registration? And should some registration fee be included?? Thanks,
M.Labar
mlabar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 06:25 PM   #9

M. Labar, mail registration/reservation to the Campground. That reserves a site for you. As far as an event fee is concerned....we're not that organized and I think it's fair to say that we don't want to be. At this point I don't think any of us know where the center of activity will be within the campground. That is why we are going to wait until after May 1st.....'cause some of the usual suspects will be getting together May 1st & 2nd at Kathio State Park in MN and may discuss what sites to pick and of course drink lots of Cowboy Coffee. Even more of the "frequent flyers" will be at the Lanesboro MN, meet toward the end of May, again drinking lots of that early morning Cowboy Coffee.

Look forward to meeting you

D&D
Old 05-04-2015, 03:17 PM   #10

We have now signed up officially for this event. We will probably arrive on the 16th, a day early.

D&D 1.0
Old 05-14-2015, 10:47 AM   #11

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp / 2004 Honda Odyssey
Bringing this back up to the top to remind people to put it on their calendars. I notice there is an Illinois gathering the weekend following this Wisconsin one.
Nancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 07:44 PM   #12

Name: Jen
Trailer: 2008 13ft Scamp 2nd owner
Wisconsin
Registry
On our way home from a shopping excursion in IL, we detoured and stopped at the campgrounds today and reserved a site. They showed me which area they had reserved for our group and the number of sites left (not many). I was not assigned to a particular site... just a site within the sites allotted. They used a binder, with pen and paper to keep track of the sites. The women in the office were very helpful and courteous. It seemed like a nice quiet little campground. I have never been to the Jelly Belly factory and I want visit Old World Wisconsin. We will be arriving on Wednesday morning(unless I can get off of work a few more days). I cannot wait to see everyone again. See ya in September!
jalanjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 06:07 PM   #13

Name: RV
Trailer: Casita SD17
Florida
I will be traveling around Wisconsin with my Casita SD17 between September 11 and 20. I will be at the Holtwood Campground in Oconto, WI much of the time and in Merrill, WI for a couple of nights mid-week. Be on the lookout for a Dark Grey (almost black) Nissan Frontier Crew Cab pulling a 17' Casita with Florida Plates. I will try to drive through the Country View Campgrounds around mid-morning on Sept. 20 on my way out of Wisconsin. I cannot stay overnight at the eggfest because of other commitments. Hope to see some of you along the way.
Fun Sized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 07:22 PM   #14

Trailer: 2017 Escape 17
Mount Horeb, Wisconsin
Diane, It looks like the Jelly Belly factory is near Kenosha. Looks like 60-70 miles, but I hear there is also a nice Civil War museum there. Could car pool if enough interest? Response to post #6
Tony Nowak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 06:58 AM   #15

Name: Kate & Mark
Trailer: 16' Scamp
Wisconsin
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark P49 View Post

Eggfest Wisconsin
September 17-20, 2015

Country View Campground
S110W26400 Craig Ave
Mukwanago, WI 53149

Things are busy around here but Mark and I are looking forward to seeing all in September for the "Scrambled" Eggs WI.
Mark P49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 11:58 AM   #16

Trailer: 2003 13 ft Scamp
Sept. gathering in Wisconsin

We will not be attending this event. Looking at our calendar again I see that North House Folk School in Grand Marais is having their music event (Unplugged and will be volunteering there) Sorry, will miss seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Lee & Lynda
russelld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 07:00 AM   #17

We will miss seeing you there. Perhaps Door County in June?
Have fun in Grand Marais.
Old 08-21-2015, 08:04 PM   #18

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp / 2004 Honda Odyssey
Wiquiltmuseum.com

this is about 50 miles, 1 hr away in Cedarburg, WI. I have pulled the seats in our van so can not offer to car pool. I had a note in my old atlas from probably 10 years ago. Might just make the time to go there.

So looking forward to seeing everyone.

Nancy
Nancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2015, 09:59 AM   #19

Sounds like a possible field trip and there are shops in the area too. I think Mill House Fabric shop is close and a neat place to visit.
Looking forward to seeing folks in September.
Old 08-26-2015, 04:42 PM   #20

Name: Dick
Trailer: 13' SCAMP
Iowa
I just registered. See you all there.
Dick Wolbers is offline   Reply With Quote