MB 2016, Aug.19-21: 7th Annual Manitoba Fiberglass and Vintage Camper Rally - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-04-2016, 05:49 PM   #41

Trailer: 1971 Boler
Registry
Did your blue dot get to the top? What site did you end up getting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob in Mb View Post
Watching the blue dot!
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 06:43 PM   #42

Trailer: Trillium 13 ft
Registry
Reservation

Hey Rick,
Noella and I took Sec G site 10 this year. Good to hear you got the same spot. I just booked this evening and it was working quite smoothly.

Heard it was a little frustrating this morning! For those still trying to book the reservation site appears to be working fine now.

Thanks for now
Old 04-04-2016, 10:10 PM   #43

Name: Lil
Trailer: '84 13' Scamp & '14 homebuilt Benroy Teardrop
Minnesota
Registry
Hi Rick,
I decided to go ahead and make a reservation. I have F-29. I hope that things work out so I'm able to finally make it. Only glitch would be if my three sons' schedules for our annual Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness trip conflicts with these dates.
Looking forward to joining in on the fun if at all possible!
Lil M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 05:52 AM   #44

Registry
It was a good thing I took the morning off work to watch the blue dot move real slow and constant go to an error screen and to get booted off as I hit enter after I put in my credit card info was abit frustrating. At least I had my tablet on when I went in again and was watching the blue dot slowly move again when the receipt for my site came through about 45 minutes later. There has to be a better way to do it.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland H View Post
Hey Rick,
Noella and I took Sec G site 10 this year. Good to hear you got the same spot. I just booked this evening and it was working quite smoothly.

Heard it was a little frustrating this morning! For those still trying to book the reservation site appears to be working fine now.

Thanks for now
Old 04-05-2016, 05:54 AM   #45

Registry
Awesome Lil, you coming with the Scamp or the Teardrop? I have invited the teardrop group a number of times but no one ever comes.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil M. View Post
Hi Rick,
I decided to go ahead and make a reservation. I have F-29. I hope that things work out so I'm able to finally make it. Only glitch would be if my three sons' schedules for our annual Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness trip conflicts with these dates.
Looking forward to joining in on the fun if at all possible!
Old 04-05-2016, 01:56 PM   #46

Name: Lil
Trailer: '84 13' Scamp & '14 homebuilt Benroy Teardrop
Minnesota
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Mooyman View Post
Awesome Lil, you coming with the Scamp or the Teardrop? I have invited the teardrop group a number of times but no one ever comes.

Rick
I was planning on bringing the Scamp, but now I'm undecided...teardrop?...Scamp?...teardrop?...Scamp ?

I'll let the teardrop folks know about the Manitoba rally and we'll see if anyone can make it.
Lil M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 04:09 PM   #47

Name: Rick
Trailer: '79 Boler 1700
Manitoba
Emailed you, Rick. Carol and I will be in bay 11 site 10.
rickhayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 07:49 PM   #48

Name: Holly
Trailer: Triple E
Manitoba
I'm coming! I managed to get my site...I was about to book one of the last two sites in the electrical bay, but then the site crashed! SO, instead I will be in Section F, site 14! My trailer is a 1975 Triple E 1300 named Max...can't wait to be part of the fun!
Juniorbbq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 05:43 AM   #49

Registry
Hi Rick, got your email. Added you to the list. Now if the warm camping weather would only arrive I would be a lot happier. Winter did not seem to get the memo that Spring had arrived.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickhayes View Post
Emailed you, Rick. Carol and I will be in bay 11 site 10.
Old 04-06-2016, 05:44 AM   #50

Registry
Hi Holly, welcome.

See you in August.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juniorbbq View Post
I'm coming! I managed to get my site...I was about to book one of the last two sites in the electrical bay, but then the site crashed! SO, instead I will be in Section F, site 14! My trailer is a 1975 Triple E 1300 named Max...can't wait to be part of the fun!
Old 04-06-2016, 05:46 AM   #51

Registry
Would love to see the teardrop. Yes please talk to your teardrop group and see if they will join us.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil M. View Post
I was planning on bringing the Scamp, but now I'm undecided...teardrop?...Scamp?...teardrop?...Scamp ?

I'll let the teardrop folks know about the Manitoba rally and we'll see if anyone can make it.
Old 04-06-2016, 06:56 AM   #52

Name: Robert
Trailer: Surf-Side
Manitoba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Mooyman View Post
Did your blue dot get to the top? What site did you end up getting?
Did not get to the top and have not registered for a spot yet.
We continue to watch the map and will pick something soon and let you know. Still eager to be part of the event, don't worry!
Bob in Mb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 05:39 AM   #53

Registry
OK keep me posted as to when you do get a site.

Rick

Quote:
Did not get to the top and have not registered for a spot yet.
We continue to watch the map and will pick something soon and let you know. Still eager to be part of the event, don't worry!
Old 04-07-2016, 05:25 PM   #54

Name: Garry
Trailer: 13 ft Boler
Manitoba
Rally

Susan and I plan to be there again. We have booked G 17.
Garry Glenn
Lionel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 06:24 PM   #55

Registry
Awesome thanks for the update. You are added to the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionel View Post
Susan and I plan to be there again. We have booked G 17.
Garry Glenn
Old 04-08-2016, 08:07 AM   #56

Name: Robert
Trailer: Surf-Side
Manitoba
We have booked site A2 which we think will be good with our dogs so they do not bother others. Still close to all the action. Right now, I am not sure that I am ever again going to set the alarm on the first day of reservations. However, maybe there will some changes to the system after this year. I happened to be talking to my MLA later in the day and he said that he had certainly heard lots of complaints that day about how the system worked overall. We will see.
Bob in Mb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 04:18 PM   #57

Registry
Hi Bob, A2 is a nice site and close to all the action.

See you in August.

Rick

Quote:
We have booked site A2 which we think will be good with our dogs so they do not bother others. Still close to all the action. Right now, I am not sure that I am ever again going to set the alarm on the first day of reservations. However, maybe there will some changes to the system after this year. I happened to be talking to my MLA later in the day and he said that he had certainly heard lots of complaints that day about how the system worked overall. We will see.
Old 04-10-2016, 11:09 AM   #58

Name: JP
Trailer: 1976 Boler 13'
Manitoba
My wife Gisele and I, look forward to attending our first fibreglass meet - ever. For the past few years, we have owned a 1976 13' Boler, that has not seen as yet, much asphalt. That is about to change, as I am planning to retire in mid June and certainly look forward to receiving tips and tricks from you caravan cowboys and gypsy veterans. We have booked Section F, 17. See you all there.

JP and Gisele
Old 04-10-2016, 02:56 PM   #59

Registry
Awesome. Anything your want to know just ask away. But you might be surprised at some of the answers you get, LOL.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbrunet1 View Post
My wife Gisele and I, look forward to attending our first fibreglass meet - ever. For the past few years, we have owned a 1976 13' Boler, that has not seen as yet, much asphalt. That is about to change, as I am planning to retire in mid June and certainly look forward to receiving tips and tricks from you caravan cowboys and gypsy veterans. We have booked Section F, 17. See you all there.

JP and Gisele
Old 04-11-2016, 01:29 PM   #60

Name: Jeff
Trailer: Boler
MB
Hey everybody,

The fiancée and I also look forward to our first fibreglass meet/rally. Just booked Section F, 21. and a Co-Worker who also just picked up a Boler booked Sec. F, 22. I don't think she has an account on these forums so now you know.

Looking forward to camping season!

Jeff
CrazyTimmy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rally, vin