MB 2016, Aug.19-21: 7th Annual Manitoba Fiberglass and Vintage Camper Rally - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-11-2016, 03:30 PM   #61

Trailer: 1971 Boler
Registry
Awesome Jeff welcome. I sent you a private message to get some more info.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTimmy View Post
Hey everybody,

The fiancée and I also look forward to our first fibreglass meet/rally. Just booked Section F, 21. and a Co-Worker who also just picked up a Boler booked Sec. F, 22. I don't think she has an account on these forums so now you know.

Looking forward to camping season!

Jeff
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 10:40 AM   #62

Name: Jim
Trailer: ventura 1300
Ontario
Question Booking

Hi Rick and all, Just booked F23 See you all im August Jim.
JvR.
jvrayner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 04:18 PM   #63

Registry
Hi Jim. I have added you to the list see you in August.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvrayner View Post
Hi Rick and all, Just booked F23 See you all im August Jim.
JvR.
Old 04-16-2016, 07:01 AM   #64

Registry
After sorting through many emails the last few days, we are up to 34 registered trailers so far. Anyone that is shy, please let me know you are coming. It is so much easier to plan things when the numbers are accurate.
Old 04-16-2016, 10:09 PM   #65

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp / 2004 Honda Odyssey
HI Rick,

Fred reserved F32. IF the weather is agreeable we will be there.

Nancy
Nancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2016, 05:40 AM   #66

Registry
Hi Fred and Nancy, thanks for the update. See you in August.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
HI Rick,

Fred reserved F32. IF the weather is agreeable we will be there.

Nancy
Old 05-26-2016, 01:28 PM   #67

Name: Britney
Trailer: Boler
Saskatchewan
I was surprised how fast most of the sites went, thought I had all summer to book! Travis and I have reserved site E02. I've never been there but section E doesn't look too far away from the action.
britneydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 04:39 PM   #68

Registry
Hi there I have added you to the list. Yes it is a very popular campground and that is why we start advertising in January and send reminders out for the April opening of registrations. All the close electrical sites book up on the first day of registration.

Your site is by the lake and very nice and a close walk across the road to all the action.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by britneydawn View Post
I was surprised how fast most of the sites went, thought I had all summer to book! Travis and I have reserved site E02. I've never been there but section E doesn't look too far away from the action.
Old 05-26-2016, 07:14 PM   #69

Name: Mitzi
Trailer: LilSnoozy 12/01/16, Tug 2012 Dodge Citadel
Florida
I won't have my Snoozy by this year's rally, but perhaps for next year? I do have one question, it is important to us. The provincial park limits dogs or cats to 2 only. We travel with 3. They'll sometimes be in our screen house with us, but most of the time inside. (I plan to have about half, if not more, of our basement dedicated to cat space) How hardcore are the prov park people liable to be if I sneak an extra kitty in?
Ours are chipped and we even have a backup contact in case we are dead or among the missing....
Old 05-27-2016, 06:05 PM   #70

Name: trent
Trailer: 1960 Oasis
Minnesota
Can Ham

Hello!
I'm new to this form and wondering if my 1960 Oasis camper would be welcome to this meet?

thanks
trentw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 06:09 PM   #71

Registry
Yes of course you are most welcome to come and join us. Your will fit perfectly into the Vintage camper part of our Rally. Let me know your campsite number once you book, also the names or everyone attending with you and where your coming from.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentw View Post
Hello!
I'm new to this form and wondering if my 1960 Oasis camper would be welcome to this meet?

thanks
Old 05-27-2016, 06:10 PM   #72

Registry
I will send you a private message.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitzi Agnew-Giles View Post
I won't have my Snoozy by this year's rally, but perhaps for next year? I do have one question, it is important to us. The provincial park limits dogs or cats to 2 only. We travel with 3. They'll sometimes be in our screen house with us, but most of the time inside. (I plan to have about half, if not more, of our basement dedicated to cat space) How hardcore are the prov park people liable to be if I sneak an extra kitty in?
Ours are chipped and we even have a backup contact in case we are dead or among the missing....
Old 06-04-2016, 09:21 PM   #73

Name: Randy
Trailer: Trillium
Manitoba
Hi,
We are very new to a Vintage trailer having just purchased a 1975 Trillium. We are planning on attending the rally and have booked site F24. That will be our maiden voyage so looking forward to meeting everyone and getting lots of feedback.
rwpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 05:03 AM   #74

Registry
Hi Randy and welcome to the Fiberglass world. Who will be attending the rally with you? The trailer tour on Saturday afternoon will get you lots of info.

Look forward to meeting you in August.

Rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwpierce View Post
Hi,
We are very new to a Vintage trailer having just purchased a 1975 Trillium. We are planning on attending the rally and have booked site F24. That will be our maiden voyage so looking forward to meeting everyone and getting lots of feedback.
Old 06-05-2016, 06:55 AM   #75

Name: Randy
Trailer: Trillium
Manitoba
My wife Elaine will also be attending with me. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Do we just pay the registration fee when we get there or would you like an transfer?
rwpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 08:24 AM   #76

Registry
Pay for the fee on the Friday evening at the registration / meet and greet campfire.

Rick

Rick
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwpierce View Post
My wife Elaine will also be attending with me. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Do we just pay the registration fee when we get there or would you like an transfer?
Old 06-24-2016, 09:11 AM   #77

Name: Adrian
Trailer: 2016 Escape 5.0TA
Manitoba
St Malo this morning

Hi all MB rally people. Here at St Malo this am a view of sections a f and g. I know it will look much different for the rally. Only 2 sites occupied a sticky and us. Adrian
Attached Thumbnails
image.jpg  
emers382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 08:39 PM   #78

Registry
Almost like a Private Campground when no one is close eh? Ya the weekend of the Rally it will be full in those areas.

Have a great weekend of camping, wish I was there but have too much stuff to do around the house yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emers382 View Post
Hi all MB rally people. Here at St Malo this am a view of sections a f and g. I know it will look much different for the rally. Only 2 sites occupied a sticky and us. Adrian
Old 06-24-2016, 08:53 PM   #79

Name: D. Jim
Trailer: Scamp
Manitoba
Rick. We will again be attending. Our site at St Malo is G19. Last year I responded via email also and even got a reply, yet at the rally I was not listed. This year I again responded by email and also got a reply of affirmation. However Your system does not show that I or any one else that may have replied as being registered. Are we sure that everything is working properly. Hopefully you find the cause for this glitch. We are all looking forward to getting together.
Jim. R.
Jim Reimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 08:59 PM   #80

Registry
Hi Jim just checked my list and you are already on it. Thanks for checking and forcing me to look at my list again. I have not devoted much time lately to the Rally, as I am cleaning out my house and getting it ready to sell. Condo life, here we come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manitoba Jim View Post
Rick. We will again be attending. Our site at St Malo is G19. Last year I responded via email also and even got a reply, yet at the rally I was not listed. This year I again responded by email and also got a reply of affirmation. However Your system does not show that I or any one else that may have replied as being registered. Are we sure that everything is working properly. Hopefully you find the cause for this glitch. We are all looking forward to getting together.
Jim. R.

Tags
rally, vin