OH 2016, Sept.21-25: 12th Annual Ohio Fall Gathering - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Rallies | Camping | Trip Reports > Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive)
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-31-2016, 04:01 PM   #1

Name: Sandy
Trailer: 2012 Viewfinder
Ohio
2016, Sept.21-25: 12th Annual Ohio Fall Gathering

Please join us for our 12th Annual Ohio Fall Gathering at Caesar Creek State Park Campgrounds, in SW Ohio, near I-71 & St. Rt. 73 junction. Official rally dates are: Wednesday, Sept. 21st, arrival & setup, and Sunday, Sept. 25th, departure. Feel free to come sooner or stay later. We have LOTS of Casita models, some Scamps and other fiberglass models, and a few others. Don’t forget to use your Senior passes, etc. for a discount if you qualify. Reserve your site @ Campgrounds and Camping Reservations - Ohio State Parks or call to reserve at 1-866-OHIOPARKS.

We are in loop F this year (sites 202 to 287) for the first time because the restrooms there are to supposed to be upgraded. Some of these sites will still have only 20 amp electric, so check before you book! Turn left at the check-in station & this is the last loop. This loop has a “fork” to it. Group activities will be behind site 233 where the basketball court is on the map. There is a trail thru the woods (between the 2 sections of the loop) which ends at our outdoor meals & activities area. If it rains a lot, the trail will probably be very muddy.

NOTHING IS MANDATORY. YOU WILL NOT BE PRESSURED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY ACTIVITY!! Come as a stranger and leave as family!! I make a directory which I pass out ONLY to those in attendance at the rally. It is a great ice breaker, as it includes everyone’s hobbies, etc. on it. I never post any of this info online.

PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE THRU THIS SITE AS SOON AS YOU BOOK (WITH YOUR SITE NUMBER, ARRIVAL DATE, & DEPARTURE DATE, & YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS IN IT). I WILL NOT BE POSTING UPDATES ON ANY FORUM. YOU WILL GET PRIVATE EMAIL UPDATES with schedules for all group meals, activities, & things to do in the area, & my private contact info. Please do NOT post your personal info, OR MINE, on any web site for security reasons!

To private message me, click on my name in the left margin of this post. That will bring up a drop-down menu. Click on "Send a private message to Sandy W".

I would love to hear from anyone interested in holding any type of activity that you would be willing to be in charge of (like exercise group, group hikes, arts and crafts, demos for iron pot cooking, line dancing, or playing an instrument by the campfires we have each evening).

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY RALLY INFO ON ANY SITES. I WILL POST ON MANY SITES. IT CREATES CONFUSION IF THERE ARE DIFFERENT POSTS WITHIN A FORUM.

If you wish to stop by the rally to tour some of the different camper models, please SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE THRU THIS SITE and give me your private email address & phone number so I can contact you. After receiving your id info, I will provide you with a FREE name tag WHICH YOU MUST HAVE to tour any campers. This must be done by Sunday, Sept. 18, 2016.

Sandy, The Rally Host
Sandy W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 11:40 AM   #2

Name: Alida
Trailer: currently looking in CA
Ohio
Hi Sandy
My name is Alida and I have been following this website for a few years in anticipation of purchasing a FG trailer one day. I have booked for the Ohio rally(I will be tenting site 262)and look forward to meeting people and checking out the various FG models. I live in Cleveland and am retired.
arthynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 10:26 AM   #3

Name: Pat63
Trailer: Snoozy
Indiana
I don't see your email address posted so I can send you my information. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Fiberglass RV
phowey63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 10:30 AM   #4

Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by phowey63 View Post
I don't see your email address posted so I can send you my information. Thanks.

No, I never post my private info in the thread. If you will private message me with your email address, I will be happy to send you rally info. Did you happen to book site 269?

I send out private emails regarding the rally with all details, etc. Trying to keep everyone's info secure and private, as well as mine!

Sandy
Old 04-04-2016, 11:59 AM   #5

Indiana
Private message through what way? Facebook? Text message?

Old 04-04-2016, 12:04 PM   #6

Trailer: Escape 17 ft
Click on the person's name, top left. Scroll down to Private Message.
Attached Thumbnails
Screen Shot 2016-04-04 at 11.03.09 AM.png  
Old 04-04-2016, 01:31 PM   #7

Indiana
Glenn:

Thank you for the hint. I just sent Sandy a message.

Pat
Old 05-05-2016, 06:32 AM   #8

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe 2007
Phowey63, I think you will really enjoy the Ohio get together. Sandy and Larry are great hosts.

Sandy even puts together a great directory of all the folks that attend. She includes the interests of different people camping. It is a great ice breaker, since it is easy to meet people with similar interests.

Hope to meet you in September.
Terry R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 06:04 PM   #9

Ohio
rally

Thanks, Terry. We always have a great time, along with everyone else!
For more info, please PM Sandy with your personal email address so she can keep you posted regarding rally updates.
Old 08-21-2016, 07:25 AM   #10

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe 2007
Sandy, how many folks do you currently have signed up for this year's get together?

It is almost time, and we are getting excited to see familiar faces, as well as meet new folks with similar interests.
Terry R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2016, 03:23 PM   #11

Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry R. View Post
Sandy, how many folks do you currently have signed up for this year's get together?

It is almost time, and we are getting excited to see familiar faces, as well as meet new folks with similar interests.
As of today, we have 46 sites booked. Can't wait to see everyone and meet all the new people also!
Sandy
Old 09-07-2016, 08:26 AM   #12

Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy W View Post
As of today, we have 46 sites booked. Can't wait to see everyone and meet all the new people also!
Sandy
We now have 48 sites booked. Only about 12 left in our F loop and some have 20 amp service.

Tags
fall