OR 2018, July 19- 22nd, Oregon Gathering Bullard's Beach State Park - Fiberglass RV

Old 10-21-2017, 11:21 AM   #1
Commercial Member

Name: Deb & Chuck
Trailer: Bigfoot, Boler, Trillium, ECO, U-Haul, Burro, Escape, Trailswest, Compact Jr., Casita, Scamp
Washington
2018, July 19- 22nd, Oregon Gathering Bullard's Beach State Park

Here is it finally- what you have all been waiting for - time to reserve your spot.........

Hi Fiberglass Campers,

The 2018 Oregon Coast annual Gathering is now just a little over nine months away... July 19-22... Thurs-Sun (come early, stay late). Time to start making reservations! Remember, the Oregon State Park system allows reservations up to nine months in advance of your first night's stay and this is a VERY POPULAR park and sites fill up fast for the summer months.

So, if you plan on arriving on July 15th you can make your reservation on October 15th, 2017, July 17th make reservation on Oct 17th, 2017, July 19th make reservation on Oct 19th, 2017 etc.

Go here to make your reservation (full payment is required at the time you make your reservation)
http://www.reserveamerica.com/campin...ex=CampingSpot

Once you have a reservation MADE, go to this web page on the Casita Forum and post in the topic that you are coming https://www.casitaforum.com/invboard...ast-gathering/

The meet & Greet & Potluck will be held again at the East Pavilion/Shelter on the beach road. If anyone wants to host any workshop or event at their site they are more than welcome to do this on Thursday or Friday and we encourage you to do so. We will be taking the group photo at the potluck on Saturday evening. The popular trailer tours will still be held on Saturday.

Site signs and name tags will need to be printed out online in the same topic above.
Website Discussions - Between now and July lots of planning and chatter will go on at the Casita Forum website. Click on this link below, check out the different threads and participate in the discussions. Check in often for news.
https://www.casitaforum.com/invboard...ast-gathering/

That’s all for right now. When we get closer to the Gathering, we will send another email and post on the Casita Forum an agenda.

We’re already looking forward to another successful gathering, seeing old friends again and meeting all the new people. See you online!

Deb & Cathy
Co-Hosts 2018

Old 10-22-2017, 11:10 PM   #2

Name: karen
Trailer: Casita Spirit Deluxe
Nevada
Can I attend with a fiberglass class c?

I have gone to a class C Born Free Fiberglass coach so my husband could travel with me!
Can I attend Casita and other fiberglass units rallies and gatherings?

My husband was not stable enough in the Casita. He is partially disabled.

Thank you for the reply to this great forum where I have learned so much!

Artsykaren

Old 10-22-2017, 11:16 PM   #3

Name: karen
Trailer: Casita Spirit Deluxe
Nevada
Please explain what a A, B, and/or C loop is?

I just was reading the information on the rally site and came across this - new to me term. Thank you for the reply.

Artsykaren
Old 10-22-2017, 11:28 PM   #4

Name: Glenn ( second 'n' is silent )
Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B '08 RAV4 SPORT V6
British Columbia
Go to Bullard's Beach web site and you will find a map of the campsites. There are three loops.
Attached Thumbnails
Screen Shot 2017-10-22 at 9.26.14 PM.png  
Old 10-23-2017, 10:58 AM   #5
Commercial Member

Name: Deb & Chuck
Trailer: Bigfoot, Boler, Trillium, ECO, U-Haul, Burro, Escape, Trailswest, Compact Jr., Casita, Scamp
Washington
Can I attend in a class c?

Karen,

Just sent you PM.

Deb
Old 10-23-2017, 05:37 PM   #6

Name: John
Trailer: Casita
California
I'll be in space A13, arriving a day early.

if the weather is clear at night, I might even setup my big(!) telescope
Old 10-25-2017, 11:34 AM   #7

Name: Annie
Trailer: 13' Burro
Oregon
We will be in space B04. Arriving the 19th and leaving the 22nd. We will be in our 13' Burro.