NH 2019, May 16-20: 2019 Spring Fling in New England - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-02-2019, 05:08 AM   #61

Trailer: Boler 13 ft / Casita FD
That's fine Walt, I've seen my share also.
Glad your coming to the Rally.
Got to make it down to the campground to get a site count.
Last time I was down there I think we had 31 and I know of 3 others that sold since then but there may have been some that made reservations since then.
As it stands now we get 40% off regular price of sites.
Remember all who are still on the fence, when we reach 40 sites sold, we ALL get 50% odd regular price.
As the date gets closer, sites could be reserved by non-rally people making it harder to get to our count or get a good site.
Most all sites will have electric / water, and sewer hook ups but to with the main group may be harder and harder as time goes by.
Make reservation by calling:
Office: (603) 323-8536 Friendly staff will get you as close to the main group as he can.
or call KOA: (888) 237-8642
Be sure to mention the Spring Fling Rally to be added to the list counted so we'll reach the required 40 sites sold.
Also want to say that we now have 10 people who said they would like to go on Sunday night Moose Safari Tour.
Here again we need a minimum of 14 people so this event will happen.
The Moose Safari will cost $30 cash or $33 if paid by credit card, and run from 8:30 pm to about 10:30 pm.
Also, you would be going on Sunday night, actually after the Rally so if your planning to go, When you pick up your welcome packet from me at the Rally, I will instruct you to go to the office at that time and book another night.
The owner is going to honor the Rally price per night for all who join in for this fun night out of N. Conway NH

Any question just ask and I will answer ASAP.
Your hosts
Gerry & Barb
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 08:17 AM   #62

Name: bob
Trailer: 1996 Casita 17 Spirit Deluxe; 1946 Modernistic teardrop
New York
[QUOTE=Gerry;
Also, you would be going on Sunday night, actually after the Rally so if your planning to go, When you pick up your welcome packet from me at the Rally, I will instruct you to go to the office at that time and book another night.

Is there any guarantee that the site would be available another night if one was to wait to try to book it when arriving. Isn't it possible that someone else had reserved it starting on Sunday.
mary and bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 02:28 PM   #63

Anything is possible but it being early in the season and it being a Sunday night, Probability is low that someone is coming in.
If you and Mary are planning to join us and want to book now for the extra night, you can do it but until we get 14 for the Moose Tour the whole tour is up in the air.
Gerry
Old 03-02-2019, 03:45 PM   #64

Name: Sue
Trailer: Casita 17' Spirit Deluxe
Massachusetts
Registry
I've never seen a moose (though I'm on the look out every time I go to the White Mountains) - so count me in for the Moose Safari. I don't work on Mondays so I can stay over Sunday. Can't wait for Spring!
supercorgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2019, 06:16 PM   #65

This is great Sue, Of course there is no guarantees but my wife's cousin has been on several of his tours and has never been disappointed.
Spring can not come to soon for us in Maine.
The count now stands at 11People taking tour.
Need a few more.
Gerry
Old 03-02-2019, 07:37 PM   #66

Name: John
Trailer: Escape
New York
Now Gerry, people are going to expect to see Moose. You better break out the Bullwinkle suit just in case.
Jheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 06:04 AM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jheck View Post
Now Gerry, people are going to expect to see Moose. You better break out the Bullwinkle suit just in case.
Jon, So great for you to volunteer, I will make sure the moth balls are all taken out of the moose costume and I do believe it will fit you perfect.
I knew you wanted to come to the Rally just for this reason.
Old 03-03-2019, 09:13 AM   #68

Name: Bonnie
Trailer: Casita
Massachusetts
Jon and I will be coming in early (Sunday, May 12) arrival and leaving early (Saturday, May 18), so we'll see you for a couple of days of the Fling.
I'll be calling to make reservations tomorrow (3/4).
We're looking forward to meeting you all.

Bonnie
Bonnie RB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 12:25 PM   #69

Name: John
Trailer: Escape
New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
Jon, So great for you to volunteer, I will make sure the moth balls are all taken out of the moose costume and I do believe it will fit you perfect.
I knew you wanted to come to the Rally just for this reason.
Aww shucks, I was gonna do the Squirrel suit!
Jheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 05:25 PM   #70

Bonnie, So glad you and Jon will be able to join in on the fun. Be sure to mention you'll be among the Spring Fling group and you will be a discount for the days of the Rally. Your in for such a treat and I know you'll enjoy all the events. Be sure to look me up when I arrive possible on the 15th on site #49. to get a welcome packet.

Oh by the way John H. be careful with that squirrel suit, A big fat squirrel makes a mighty fine Pie.
Gerry
Old 03-06-2019, 06:47 PM   #71

Just got word that the campground is starting to fill up but still some good sites are available.
CALL TODAY AND MAKE YOUR RESERVATION!
Count now stands at 35 so lets go!!!
Remember all who are still on the fence, when we reach 40 sites sold, we ALL get 50% odd regular price.
As the date gets closer, sites could be reserved by non-rally people making it harder to get to our count or get a good site.
All sites will have electric / water, and sewer hook ups but to be with the main group may be harder and harder as time goes by.
Office: (603) 323-8536 Friendly staff will get you as close to the main group as he can.

Be sure to mention the Spring Fling Rally to be added to the list counted so we'll reach the required 40 sites sold.
Old 03-09-2019, 12:56 PM   #72

Name: Bonnie
Trailer: Casita
Massachusetts
electric supply question

Jon (not Jheck, the other Jon) here, asking about the electric outlets. Bonnie's reserved a site with 50 amp service. We don't have a 50 amp male plug to 30 amp female socket adapter, but will we need an adapter?

Can anyone that has been to the campsite post if the 50 amp sites also have TT-30 outlets to which we can directly connect?
Bonnie RB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 06:20 PM   #73

Hey the other Jon, I do believe that the site will also have a 30amp plug at the site in addition to the 50 but I will check and reconfirm.
Gerry
Old 03-10-2019, 03:06 AM   #74

Jon & Bonnie, Those sites are set up for 30 amp service also.
Right now I am having a week off, on the coast of Maine so I had to send an email to the maint. foreman and he said he had rewired them to accept 50 / 30 / 120 .
You should be A-OK
Gerry
Old 03-10-2019, 08:55 AM   #75

Name: Dave
Trailer: Scamp
Connecticut
Just Signed Up for Spring Fling!

Add one more to the list -- we just signed up on KOA website and mentioned Spring Fling Rally (called the office and VM said that they were closed). It's our first FG rally and looking forward to talking with visiting with other FG campers!

Dave & Kc
ArizScamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 01:57 PM   #76

Dave & Kc, that's great you'll be joining in on the fun.
Did you read the thread at #48 about the Moose Safari?
If not go back and read it and let me know if you want to join us for that also.
If it is not clear personal message me and I will explain.
If you left your # at the office they will probably get back to you, he's real good about that.
Again glad your getting us closer to the magic # of 40.
Gerry
Old 03-10-2019, 03:18 PM   #77

Name: Walter
Trailer: 2017 Escape 17B
SW Virginia
Regrettably the number is going down by one. My daughter just reminded me that my daughter is graduating UVA that weekend and obviously I need to be there.

Walt
Old 03-10-2019, 03:29 PM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltP View Post
Regrettably the number is going down by one. My daughter just reminded me that my daughter is graduating UVA that weekend and obviously I need to be there.

Walt
Totally understand Walt, That's great you must be very proud.
Maybe year 2020 we'll see you.
Gerry
Old 03-10-2019, 04:32 PM   #79

Name: Walter
Trailer: 2017 Escape 17B
SW Virginia
Thanks Gerry, and yes, I'll try for next year. No more grand kids coming up.

Walt
Old 03-15-2019, 05:30 PM   #80

Hey all you Spring Flingers, Just got back from a week on the Maine Coast and had a wonderful time but now it's time to buckle down and get ready for the Spring Fling in New England Rally for May, 16-19 in Chocorua NH
CALL TODAY AND MAKE YOUR RESERVATION!
Count now stands at 35 so lets go!!! gained one and lost one!
All sites will have electric / water, and sewer hook ups and Wi-Fi, but to be with the main group may be harder and harder as time goes by.
Gerry & Barb
See you at site 49 when you arrive!