ON 2019, May 24-25: 2019 EggFestOntario - Fiberglass RV



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-22-2018, 08:24 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Name: Bizzian
Trailer: 13 ft Boler 1986
Ontario
Posts: 488
Registry
2019, May 24-25: 2019 EggFestOntario

May 24 and 25, EggFestOntario at Cobourg East Campground, in Grafton Ontario. Contact Donna Campbell at donnac@gto.net to register. Two trailers to a pull-through site, shared hydro and water.



A fun camping weekend. You can come earlier and/or stay later. Saturday we have a camper crawl, mini yard sales, BringYourOwn supper gathering with card games in the pavilion after supper.
Attached Thumbnails
2018 05 26 6.jpg  
__________________

__________________
Bizzian
Vivian L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 09:10 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Name: Bizzian
Trailer: 13 ft Boler 1986
Ontario
Posts: 488
Registry
EggFestOntario2019

ACTIVITIES –EggFestOntario-Canada’s Original EggFest
FRIDAY- 3 pm to 5 pm – Hospitality Site #61
7:30 pm – 10pm -Cards/Games/Music-Jam
at the Pavilion

SATURDAY – 10 am to 3 pm – Hospitality Site #61
10 am to 3 pm – Camper Crawl -come have a
peek at our trailers and visit
the proud owners.
On-site Yard Sales - Display stuff you want to
trade/sell/get rid of.

5 pm – Our “Bring Your Own” supper
at the pavilion
6 pm – Draws, prizes
7 pm – cards/games etc.


SUNDAY – Farewell, and have a safe trip for those leaving now.
If the weather is nice, those staying over usually gather
At the Parkin site for supper.
__________________

__________________
Bizzian
Vivian L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 04:30 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Name: Bizzian
Trailer: 13 ft Boler 1986
Ontario
Posts: 488
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivian L View Post
May 24 and 25, EggFestOntario at Cobourg East Campground, in Grafton Ontario. Contact Donna Campbell at donnac@gto.net to register. Two trailers to a pull-through site, shared hydro and water.



A fun camping weekend. You can come earlier and/or stay later. Saturday we have a camper crawl, mini yard sales, BringYourOwn supper gathering with card games in the pavilion after supper.

CONTACT DONNA CAMPBELL to register - donnac@gto.net
__________________
Bizzian
Vivian L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 10:26 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
WaltP's Avatar
 
Name: Walter
Trailer: 2017 Escape 17B
SW Virginia
Posts: 1,438
How many rigs do you expect?
And is it really only 2 days?

Walt
__________________
Past owner of 1995 13' Casita, 1994 16' Casita, 2012 Parkliner, 2002 17' Bigfoot.
WaltP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 07:27 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Name: Bizzian
Trailer: 13 ft Boler 1986
Ontario
Posts: 488
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltP View Post
How many rigs do you expect?
And is it really only 2 days?

Walt
We are limited to between 40 and 50. We usually sell out.
__________________
Bizzian
Vivian L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 08:26 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
WaltP's Avatar
 
Name: Walter
Trailer: 2017 Escape 17B
SW Virginia
Posts: 1,438
Thanks. Sounds great, but is it really only 2 days?

Walt
__________________
Past owner of 1995 13' Casita, 1994 16' Casita, 2012 Parkliner, 2002 17' Bigfoot.
WaltP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 07:27 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Name: Bizzian
Trailer: 13 ft Boler 1986
Ontario
Posts: 488
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaltP View Post
Thanks. Sounds great, but is it really only 2 days?

Walt

It's two nights (Friday & Saturday nights) but quite a few people come in on Thursday and stay over Sunday. People who are not retired yet, leave on Sunday. It is a casual weekend get together and social. We usually have cards at the pavilion Friday and Saturday nights, a camper crawl on Saturday and that's when people put out anything for the mini yard sales, that they want to trade, sell, give away etc.
There are also things going on locally that people go visit.
Attached Thumbnails
2018 05 26 11.jpg  
__________________
Bizzian
Vivian L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 07:31 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Name: Bizzian
Trailer: 13 ft Boler 1986
Ontario
Posts: 488
Registry
group Photo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivian L View Post
ACTIVITIES –EggFestOntario-Canada’s Original EggFest
FRIDAY- 3 pm to 5 pm – Hospitality Site #61
7:30 pm – 10pm -Cards/Games/Music-Jam
at the Pavilion

SATURDAY – 10 am to 3 pm – Hospitality Site #61
10 am to 3 pm – Camper Crawl -come have a
peek at our trailers and visit
the proud owners.
On-site Yard Sales - Display stuff you want to
trade/sell/get rid of.

5 pm – Our “Bring Your Own” supper
at the pavilion
6 pm – Draws, prizes
7 pm – cards/games etc.


SUNDAY – Farewell, and have a safe trip for those leaving now.
If the weather is nice, those staying over usually gather
At the Parkin site for supper.
We hope to get a group photo after supper, at the pavilion.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_8189.jpg  
__________________
Bizzian
Vivian L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 07:29 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Don N's Avatar
 
Name: Don
Trailer: 1989 Bigfoot 17'
Ontario
Posts: 231
Our first time there. Looking forward to meeting some old and new friends
Don N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 06:58 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Name: Bizzian
Trailer: 13 ft Boler 1986
Ontario
Posts: 488
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don N View Post
Our first time there. Looking forward to meeting some old and new friends
See you there. Paul & Vivian
__________________
Bizzian
Vivian L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 08:48 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Name: Bizzian
Trailer: 13 ft Boler 1986
Ontario
Posts: 488
Registry
DON'T FORGET, EGGFEST ONTARIO has always been the first weekend AFTER the Victoria Day LONG weekend. Don't come this weekend or you'll be early.
__________________
Bizzian
Vivian L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 05:33 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Don N's Avatar
 
Name: Don
Trailer: 1989 Bigfoot 17'
Ontario
Posts: 231
Has all the excessive rain had any affect on the park ? See a couple of local conservation areas had to stay closed till next weekend
Don N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 07:46 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
Name: Bizzian
Trailer: 13 ft Boler 1986
Ontario
Posts: 488
Registry
We were there last week and it wasn't too bad. A bit of water laying around in the laneways, but the sites seemed OK. I am hoping by next weekend it will be dryer, as the weather is looking really good so far.
__________________
Bizzian
Vivian L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 03:35 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Don N's Avatar
 
Name: Don
Trailer: 1989 Bigfoot 17'
Ontario
Posts: 231
That's good to hear. Another quick question are any other grandparents taking their grandchildren to Eggfest ? Our 4 year old really enjoys camping so we will be taking him.
__________________

Don N is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WA | 2019, May 17-19: Maryhill in May 2019 paulw Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive) 31 05-21-2019 10:48 AM
UT | 2019, May 8-27: Southern Utah Tour Doninut Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive) 42 04-25-2019 02:16 PM
ON | 2017, May 26-27: EggFestOntario 2017 Vivian L Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive) 11 06-01-2017 05:58 AM
ON | 2015, May 22-24: EggFestOntario 2015 Vivian L Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive) 16 04-08-2016 07:21 PM
ON | 2014, May 23-25: EggFestOntario for 2014 is back Vivian L Rallies, Get-togethers, Molded Meets (Archive) 13 09-18-2014 07:27 AM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.