MN Taylor Falls MN. sept 2014 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-13-2014, 04:18 PM   #1

Name: Dwayne
Trailer: Scamp
Minnesota
Taylor Falls MN. sept 2014

Well, here’s the deal, we are going to be hosting another get together at Taylor Falls this fall. There was interest in doing a second outing there, so Pete and Jackie are hosting this event. We have arranged a 10 dollar discount per night with the Wildwood RV-Park & Campground, it will be applied when you check in as part of the “Eggs” group. We will be having it September 18th thru the 21st three nights Thursday, Friday, and Saturday leaving on Sunday. This area is in the St. Croix River Valley on the MN. side, if we are lucky we could catch the spectacular color change. There are a lot of things to do in this area, orchards, winery, boat tours down the river, lots of shops within 30 miles to poke around in. For those of you that have not been at one of our campouts before, there is music about every night so pack up your instruments and come and Jam with group. We accept toe tappers and clappers around the camp fire, weather permitting or in a heated hall in Wildwood Campground. Reservations are handled at 651 465 6315. That is the Wild Mountain Recreation Center, tell them you are with the Eggs group. We are in the (F) section, some sites are water and electric, some are dry camping (no services ) sites. There are full hookup sites across from the F section if you so desire.
Hosts Pete & Jackie P.S. When you have made a reservation please notify us. Email swed_rosie@msn.com or call 320 496 5137.
dpete4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:36 AM   #2

Trailer: 1971 Boler
Registry
Shirley and I will be in F6. Can't wait.

Rick
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:50 PM   #3

Trailer: 1977 Surfside TM-14
Registry
I should be in f7, booked this morning.

Sent from my Arc using Fiberglass RV mobile app
Luc Riezebos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 09:25 PM   #4

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp / 2004 Honda Odyssey
Hi Rick and Luc,

We were in one of your spots last year. Nice sites. this year we will be in F10, a bit closer to the restroom.

Nancy
Nancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 01:48 PM   #5

Name: gary
Trailer: 16' 1998 Scamp
Minnesota
Registry
F8 for us! And, hey... how about making the pot luck late enough so those of us that work can actually MAKE it there??? I mean, do we really need to have a 5PM early bird special???
fusedlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 07:03 AM   #6

Name: Diane
Trailer: 19' 2002 Scamp
Minnesota
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Diane R.
David and I made reservations a while back, and will be in the F section, but we don't remember the number. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Diane R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 12:09 PM   #7

Minnesota
Taylor Falls Outing (Update)

Well folks we are in the count down to a get together for the fall gathering of eggs at Wildwood RV park and campground, September 18th thru the 21st. Looking forward to some good friends, hopefully fall color change and music since there are a number of players in this group. There will be cowboy coffee in the morning with L and L Laney, Music and Lyndon's Popcorn most evenings. For reservations call 651 465 6315. Be sure to tell the reservation clerk that you are with the Eggs group and you will receive a $10 per day discount on the camping rate at check-in.
Old 06-23-2014, 08:16 AM   #8

Minnesota
Registry
Music? Music? Did I hear Music? Participants should make up their list of Five Words for the Scamper Talking Blues... Egg Harbor folks will know all about it.
Old 07-02-2014, 07:48 PM   #9

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19
Registry
Sites are filled in section F

All the sites are filled in section F.

Are any of the sites able to hold 2 campers. Or does anyone know if the tent sites allow a Scamp and then share electric with an extension cord?

Bill and Cindy
BillE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 04:16 AM   #10

Trailer: 1996 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel ('TOGETHERNEST' SLEEPS 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillE View Post
All the sites are filled in section F.

Are any of the sites able to hold 2 campers. Or does anyone know if the tent sites allow a Scamp and then share electric with an extension cord?

Bill and Cindy
Yes bill go for a tent site and we will make room for you to park in the f section .This has been ok'ed by the management.
Lyndon Laney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 08:49 AM   #11

Registry
See you in Sept.

Cindy booked site F17..

See you then
Old 07-06-2014, 05:09 PM   #12

Minnesota
Taylor Falls Outing

Welcome aboard Cindy and Bill, see ya! all there at the Fall gathering. There will be a post when I get back from fishing in Canada, a very loose agenda this time around, potluck, card bingo by popular demand, and music bring instruments and join us for evenings of music and companionship. Love it when a plan comes together.
Old 07-26-2014, 08:27 AM   #13

Minnesota
Taylor’s Falls Eggstravaganza Sept. 18-21, 2014
Tentative Schedule

None of these events are mandatory; you are free to follow your own schedule.

Wednesday: Some of us will get in early. Pete and I plan to be there on Wed. sometime, and will be there to help you get settled. We will enjoy meeting with our long standing and meeting new friends. There will be music around the campfire, weather permitting.

Thursday: Meet and Greet Welcome supper, provided by your hosts, Jackie and Pete. Sloppy Joe’s, chips and cookies, about 5:30 pm. Please bring whatever drink you would like. Music around the campfire, weather permitting, otherwise in the office building.

Friday: You are free to tour as you like. Card bingo in the afternoon (before the potluck.) Time to be announced. So bring some prizes if you have some. Potluck at 5:30 in the office building. Music to follow. Stay and join us if you play an instrument or want to sing with us, or just want to sit and enjoy the music. If you wish, head back to the campground and enjoy your evening.

Sat.: Open for whatever you wish. Music in the evening.

Sunday: Goodbye, safe travels, see you in the spring. And if you get to AZ come visit with us.

There is a boat trip on the St. Croix River, places to eat, antiques close by. Fawn-Doe-Rosa is just up the hill into Wisconsin. Lots of biking and walking trails nearby too. The town of Taylor’s Falls has some interesting shops also.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:15 PM   #14

Trailer: 2017 Escape 17
Mount Horeb, Wisconsin
We've made a reservation and hope to set up in F section, let's hope for good weather.
Tony and Darlene
Tony Nowak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 07:32 PM   #15

Registry
Well good thing we got a tent site...as that is what we're going to be camping in this time through...

And we are going to hit the 8th Annual "Egg Fest" in St Paul on the 20th..

www.midwesteggfest.com

(2) Big Green Eggs for cooking..(1) Egg for camping
Old 09-01-2014, 01:43 PM   #16

Name: Jen
Trailer: 2008 13ft Scamp 2nd owner
Wisconsin
Registry
The lovely lady on the phone mentioned about possibly squeezing into the F Section once we are there.

Doesn't matter whether we do or not. I have made a required accommodations next to the restroom for my mom.

Jane and I will be arriving on Wednesday the 17th. Currently set up to be on site 13.

See you in a few weeks,

Jen
jalanjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 03:32 PM   #17

Name: Pam
Trailer: 2013 Casita 17' SD
Minnesota
We are coming to the rally at Taylor Falls. I just made our reservations. We will be in 54B. I hope that is not too far away from everyone. We were there last year. Who do we need to give our information? We are arriving on Wednesday. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
IGMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 05:13 PM   #18

Trailer: 1971 Boler
Registry
Just got home from Taylors Falls at 4:30pm we left at 6:45 this morning. WOW AWESOME time. We showed some Americans last night how to party like Canadians.
Rick Mooyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 06:35 PM   #19

Name: Diane
Trailer: 19' 2002 Scamp
Minnesota
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Diane R.
Sorry we missed the party this time! It was good to meet you, and hopefully we'll be in St. Malo next year!
Diane R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 08:39 AM   #20

Minnesota
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Mooyman View Post
Just got home from Taylors Falls at 4:30pm we left at 6:45 this morning. WOW AWESOME time. We showed some Americans last night how to party like Canadians.
Heh... and the Canuck Fire Ring was right next to our Scamp...drink...firewood...talk...repeat. I poured water on the fire to douse it...so I guess I'm the last guy standing! Take THAT you maple-syrup swigging foreigners! (But then The Dot said the fire decided to warm up again...it was glowing cheerily when she got up at 3 to answer nature's call. I guess SHE wins, eh?)

It was a hoot being next to you! We'll have to make it up to Winnipeg...

Tags
fall