Originally Posted by papa-t
Can anyone give us the recipe for the corn salad that had fritos on top that was at the pot-luck dinner at the Cherokee Rally
this past saturday. It was so fabulous. We loved it...... Thanks Ted
Is this it? Here's two....
Frito Corn Salad
- 2 cans yellow kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, sliced and chopped
- 1⁄2 - green bell pepper, sliced and chopped
- 1⁄2 purple onion, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 ounces of chili cheese flavor Frito corn chips
- 1 cup green onions
- Mix all the ingredients except the chips.
- Add the chips in before serving otherwise the chips will get soggy.
- Red peppers are expensive so you can just use green instead.
1/2 c. Mayonnaise
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 onion, finely chopped
2 cans Mexican style corn
1 bag Fritos corn chips
Mix mayonnaise, garlic, and onion together.
Stir in corn and let stand in refrigerator
overnight, if possible.
Stir in Fritos right before serving.