Garlic Pepper Recipes - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-22-2003, 08:08 AM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Garlic Pepper Recipes

:cheers

FILET MIGNON:
We go to Sam's Club and buy the Beef Filet in one large piece. It's usually around $35 to $55 for this. Then we cut the slab into nice Filets, trim them up and bag them individually in Zip Lock bags. I usually end up with 10 - 12 steaks and about 2 bags of nice trimmings. These trimmings make wonderful Shish Ka Bobs or Stir Fry with veggies, etc. This is the cheapest way to eat a fine steak. When wanting a steak, you just pull out the number you want, thaw and then rub liberally with the Garlic Pepper. I usually spray them first with a little Olive Oil too. Let them sit for a few hours in the fridge and then Grill (I wish we had a smiley that was drooling). I usually sear them on both sides with high heat, Charcoal or Gas, then turn down the heat and finish to taste. If you're going to overcook them, just freeze and send them to me. Since I'm Red Green color blind, I got one of those digital temp cooking forks and now I get them just the way we like them. No steak sauce please, you know the drill---send me the steaks.

SALMON:

Get nice fresh Filets, spray with Olive Oil, apply Garlic Pepper to taste, and grill as above. I usually use one of those screen thingy's on the grill so the fish doesn't fall through the grill. We usually fight over the crispy edges of the Salmon. With the GP and the crispness, they are just like those Brownies when your Mom use to Chicken Fry Steak and give you those tasty little nuggets.

Enjoy,

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote