Two ingredient desserts - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-08-2007, 08:35 PM   #21

Trailer: Bigfoot (25B21RB) 2007 Bunkbed version
Graham crackers and Nutella.
Bernie Seward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 09:45 AM   #22

Trailer: 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel Dlx / 2001 Ford Ranger 4x4
this is also a 2 ingredience dessert ( cake )

Title: Pineapple Angel Food Cake
Category: Cakes
Sub-Category:

Ingredients:
20 ounce can crushed pineapple (unsweetened)
A 1-step angel food cake mix
Cooking Method: Oven
Temperature or Setting: 350
Preheat: Yes
Cooking Time: 30-35 minutes
Directions: Mix together ONLY the two ingredients for the time specified on the box. Pour into a 9x13" ungreased pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Turn it upside down over 4 cans as you would a regular angel food cake.
# Servings: 12
Serving Size: 1/12 of cake
*pValue: 3
Christi V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 08:26 AM   #23
Suz

Trailer: 1989 Casita Spirit Deluxe
Registry
Haystacks

These are so good even my husband who hates fiber cereal loves them. For those of you that follow Weight Watchers, they are only one point each. The problem: eating only one. Two are 2.5 points and it goes up from there.

NOTE: Do not substitue any other cereal. They won't turn out correctly. These are very crisp and very good.

1/2 box Fiber One Cereal (one sleeve) No other fiber cereal will work.

1 12 oz pkg dark chocolate chips. (the darker the better, but I use semi-sweet).

Melt choc slowly so it doesn't burn. Stir in cereal. Drop by tablespoons on waxed paper so that you have 24 - 27 haystacks. If at home put in the freezer or fridge until firm. It won't take long. Then put into a large zip lock and store in the refrigerator.

Although I haven't tried it yet, I really think one could put the chocolate in a bowl, put in the sun for a short time until melted. Once haystacks are made and ready to cool, I would think an ice chest would even work.

For me, making the little haystacks is the hardest thing. No, I take that back. Eating only one is the hardest thing.
Suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 01:05 PM   #24

Trailer: 1984 U-Haul 13 ft
Christi
I learned the HARD way to ONLY USE 2 Ingredients to make the Pineapple Angel food cake. It was the 1st time I made it for my best friend who said it was her favorite birthday cake. I wisely decided to make a "proto type". The cake LOOKED gorgeous when I took it out of the oven. I turned it upside down, and not 2 minutes later I heard a plop and there was cake, and pineapple running down my kitchen cabinets!! We laugh about it everytime!!
Al & Donna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 01:30 PM   #25

Trailer: 1976 Trillium 13 ft ('Kermit' It's not easy being green!)
Quote:
Graham crackers and Nutella.
I just discovered Nutella recently and wow! is it good! Of course, it's about 200 calories per serving. But it's worth it.....
debbyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 10:28 PM   #26

Trailer: 1996 13 ft Scamp
Send a message via AIM to John Perry
Quote:
I just discovered Nutella recently and wow! is it good! Of course, it's about 200 calories per serving. But it's worth it.....

I have led a sheltered life. What is Nutella? I know it can't be good for the pot belly I am trying to lose but who cares when your camping.

John
John Perry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 10:09 AM   #27
Suz

Trailer: 1989 Casita Spirit Deluxe
Registry
Nutella Available at your local grocery store.
Suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 12:05 AM   #28

Trailer: 1996 13 ft Scamp
Send a message via AIM to John Perry
Quote:

I hiked about 3 miles while stream fishing in the Sierras today.
On the way home I picked up some Nutella and your right , it is good.
after piging out on Nutella and grahm crackers I should do about an hour on my treadmill to keep ahead of all the calories.
John
John Perry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 11:56 AM   #29

Trailer: 17 ft Burro (Dance Hall Edition ''The Casbah'')
Well when I'm trying to be halfway nutritional since I live with a dietitian , I like to slice apples and top them with Mrs. Richardsons Caramel sauce or honey. Just delectable and the caramel sauce tastes just like a melted Sugar Daddy but easier to chew!

Thanks for all the great snack ideas makes me want to skip all my meals today and just try some of them.

Enjoy~

Laurie
Laurie T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 04:29 PM   #30

Trailer: 1999 Scamp 16 ft ('The Pod')
Fudge

1 can sweetened condensed milk such as Eagle Brand or any store brand (not evaporated)
12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips

In a medium saucepan, heat condensed milk and chocolate chips over very low heat stirring constantly until chips melt and mixture is very smooth. (I like to use a heat proof spatula.) Pour into a buttered pan or onto a paper plate with sides and cool. Will set up firm like fudge when chilled either in the refrigerator or on top of ice in the ice chest, if you can wait that long. Can add 1 tsp. vanilla if you have some, and chopped nuts, but that makes it more than two ingredients and it is just fine without the additions.
Vivian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 07:20 AM   #31

Trailer: 1973 Trillium 13 ft
Lemonade and Jim Beam
Patricia Baxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 05:41 PM   #32

Trailer: 1998 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / Red F150 X-Cab
Okay, I just put your cake in the oven so we'll see how it comes out! I had the same cake a few months ago made in a bundt pan and it was delicious! I don't have a special pan, so made it in the 9x13 so I hope it works.

My favorite two-ingredient cake is along similar lines...a box of spice cake mix and a small can of pumpkin--mix and bake in an 8x8 pan, bake at 350 till done--which takes awhile. Maybe I should use a 9x13 come to think of it! It's very dense, strong flavored and delicious! It's particularly good for fall and winter, but I made one last weekend and heard no complaints! But maybe they'll think the angel food pineapple is better for this time of year...

Happy cooking!

Quote:
this is also a 2 ingredience dessert ( cake )

Title: Pineapple Angel Food Cake
Category: Cakes
Sub-Category:

Ingredients:
20 ounce can crushed pineapple (unsweetened)
A 1-step angel food cake mix
Cooking Method: Oven
Temperature or Setting: 350
Preheat: Yes
Cooking Time: 30-35 minutes
Directions: Mix together ONLY the two ingredients for the time specified on the box. Pour into a 9x13" ungreased pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Turn it upside down over 4 cans as you would a regular angel food cake.
# Servings: 12
Serving Size: 1/12 of cake
*pValue: 3
Lisa M. is offline   Reply With Quote