ATTN. Spring Fling in New England - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-24-2019, 04:05 AM   #1

Name: Gerry
Trailer: 1979 Boler 1300 / 1991 Casita Freedom Deluxe
Maine
ATTN. Spring Fling in New England

I have working hard the past few weeks trying to arrange and give an added feature to our Rally and because of the 2109 Schedule being filled with fun activities, the only way I could fit in another event was to add another day to the Rally.
I have made arrangements with a local business, to offer us a Moose Safari Tour at a good price, and also arranged it so the campground will give one more night of camping at the discounted price for those wishing to stay and take advantage of the Moose Safari.
Here's the deal: Cost per person $30 cash or $33 with credit card.
We need at least 14 positive reservations for the Moose Safari.
The tour would be for Sunday, the 19th, evening and all who going are to meet up at the North Conway train station, where a bus would pick us up at 8:30PM.
The tour runs till 10:30 where it returns us to the parking lot.

Also those wishing to stay can purchase another night, upon their arrival at the campground at the same price as they paid per night for the rally.

I would need to know ASAP if we can get the required 14 reservation for us to take advantage of this deal so if you knowyou want to do this please send me a personal message and I will take care of the rest.
I would collect the Cash at the campground.
Your host for the Spring Fling in New England Rally
Gerry
Gerry is offline   Reply With Quote