Homeland security - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-13-2003, 09:36 AM   #1

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Homeland security

A man is sitting in an airliner, which is about to take off when another man with a Labrador Retriever occupies the empty seats alongside. The Lab is situated in the middle, and the first man is looking quizzically at the dog when the second man explains that they work for the airline. The airline rep said, "Don't mind Sniffer; he is a sniffing dog, the best there is; I'll show you once we get airborne when I put him to work."

The plane takes off and levels out when the handler says to the first man, "Watch this." He tells the dog, "Sniffer, search."

Sniffer jumps down, walks along the aisle, and sits next to a woman for a few seconds. It then returns to its seat and puts one paw on the handler's arm. He says "Good boy."

The airline rep turns to the first man and says, "That woman is in possession of marijuana, so I'm making a note of this and her seat number for the police who will apprehend her on arrival."

Fantastic!" replies the first man.

Once again he sends Sniffer to search the aisles. The Lab sniffs about, sits down beside a man for a few seconds, returns to its seat, and places two paws on the handler's arm. The airline rep says, "That man is carrying cocaine, so again I'm making a note of this and the seat number."

"I like it!" says the first man.

A third time the rep sends Sniffer to search the aisles. Sniffer goes up and down the plane and after a while sits down next to someone. He then comes racing back, jumps up onto his seat, and poops all over the place.

The first man is really grossed out by this behavior from a supposedly well-trained sniffing dog and asks, "What's going on?"

The handler nervously replies, "He just found a bomb."

Legacy Posts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2003, 08:04 PM   #2

Is this suppose to be funny, Morgan? I mean, it kind of is but then again it kind of isn't. :|

Old 04-15-2003, 09:38 AM   #3

dark humor

I have found that humor- even dark humor- can be a very effective way to deal with adverse situations and tragedy. When Mom went thru chemo she could only ask whom she resembled more- Yul Brinner or Telly Savalas. Since she's Greek, I greeted her at the door with a handful of lollipops (lollipopos in the old country...) and a hearty "who loves ya baby!"

Lighten up, I take Morg's joke as was intended.

Old 04-15-2003, 09:03 PM   #4

First time I heard this one was at Kiwanis.

It still cracks me up. Was it #11?

Old 04-16-2003, 08:41 AM   #5

Well, I said it was funny, kind of. in fact I've retold it twice already. :duck